Return to Saint Paul University

Transcript and other official documents from the host institution

At the end of your studies abroad, contact the international office of the host institution to obtain your transcript.

All documents must be prepared on the letterhead of the host institution, bearing the official seal and signed by a competent authority.

All official transcripts sent or issued directly to Saint Paul University must be in English or French. You are responsible for having them translated into one of these two languages, if needed.

Share your experience with us

Tell us about your adventures and discoveries: photos, videos and testimonials in all forms are accepted:

"Studying abroad in Leeds gave me the opportunity to get out of my comfort zone and embark on exciting adventures. The things I will cherish the most of my studies abroad experience are the amazing friends and memories I have made to last a lifetime. It is an experience that I recommend to anyone who wants to grow improve themselves." – Emily Fournier

Emily Fournier Leeds university