International Office
Telephone: 613-236-1393
Ext. 2200
Quick Links

Important message to international students experiencing difficulties with their study permits

Obtaining permits and visas

Saint Paul University does not provide international students with immigration advice. We invite you to visit the website of the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can also call or email its Call Centre for more information about CIC services and programs, or applications in process inside Canada (1-888-242-2100). Services are provided in English or French.

Applying online will also be much faster and more efficient.

If a hard-copy application has been submitted, it is imperative not to reapply online as this will only slow the process down.

Please contact the International Office by email if you have any questions.

Bookmark and Share

Other Links