Office of Research and Ethics Services
Telephone: 613-236-1393
Quick Links

General Graduate Studies Fund (GGSF)

The General Graduate Studies Fund (GGSF) comes from the federal granting councils (SSHRC, NSERC, CIHR). It is made up of award balances that have not been fully utilized. It is used to support full-time graduate students (master's and doctoral) in carrying out their studies through the Graduate Student Support Program.