International Office
Telephone: 613-236-1393
Ext. 2200
Quick Links

Extension of study permit

International students


Are you wondering about the procedure to follow to extend your study permit? Do you want to know if you are allowed to work during your studies?


Get answers to your questions from a Canadian Immigration Consultant at SPU.


October 22 (English session)

12:15 to 1:30 p.m.

Room: G123

Bookmark and Share

Other Links