Saint Paul University
Telephone: 613-236-1393
Quick Links

Sections C1 / C2 / C3

Transfer Admission from other Postsecondary Institutions

Enrolment of Transfer Students*

Do you enrol transfer students in first-entry undergraduate programs?
Yes, transfer students earn advanced standing credit by transferring credits earned from course work completed at other colleges/universities.


For more detailed information on College Credit Transfer, please click here.

Transfer Students

Number of students who applied and enrolled as degree-seeking transfer students in Fall 2017:
Applicants: Not available
Registrants: Not available

Note: Transfer students are those who attended another postsecondary institution.

Source: individual institutions

Transfer Credit Policies

The following URL will link you to specific policies on transfer students: click here.