International Donors

Under the Canada–United States Income Tax Convention, a citizen or resident of the United States is entitled to a charitable deduction for gifts to a Canadian university, provided he or she or a family member is or was enrolled. (Family member includes spouse, children, grandchildren, parents and siblings.)

The governments of our respective countries encourage individuals to support the universities with which they were affiliated, and alumni from both sides of the border have provided valuable support to their alma maters through the years.

Cash contributions are the simplest, most popular type of charitable gift. For options on how to donate, please view the Gifts for Today page.

Donations of many other forms are also accepted and appreciated. For a list of options, please review the Ways to Give page, and follow any links that interest you. If you require additional information, contact Jeff Wolfson at the Alumni and Development Office.

Each gift has an impact

down Make a Gift