Social Communication (Honours Bachelor of Arts with Major)Download the program description (PDF)
The Social Communications program helps you to understand our world and its communication methods. This program is aimed at those who wish to acquire practical and theoretical knowledge of communications from a modern humanist perspective.
This bachelor's degree will allow the student to:
- Identify levels of communication and, for each one, describe and explain the main processes;
- Master several audiovisual and digital technologies that are available;
- Understand, describe and explain the different aspects of a planned communications strategy: setting objectives, analyzing the situation and the target market, setting operational objectives, choosing primary action tools, planning, choosing assessment tools;
- Master argumentative skills in communications: identify the type of perspective, establish a market profile, identify the main reasons, evaluate the relevance and coherence of supporting evidence.
- Advertising manager
- Communications officer
- Media relations specialist
- Multimedia scriptwriter
- Philanthropic communications officer
- Press officer
- Public relations officer
- Radio, TV, video producer
- Web content manager
Do not hesitate to contact an Academic Advisor to obtain more information
A student enrolled in this Honours Bachelor's Program with major must add a complementary major or a complementary minor.