Human Relations and SpiritualityDownload the minor description (PDF)
Compulsory courses (18 credits)
- HUM1101 Introduction to Sociology of Religion
- HUM2101 Psychology of Spiritual Experience
- PSY1101 Introduction to Experimental Psychology (UO)
- PSY1102 Introduction to Applied Psychology (UO)
- PSY2303 Personality (UO)
- PSY3102 Interpersonal Relationships (UO)
Optional courses (12 credits)
12 credits from:
- ANI2126 Facilitation and Active Listening
- HUM 1107 Religious Anthropology
- MIS3102 Faith, Religion and Culture
- PSY3123 The Psychology of the Family (UO)
- SOC2104 Women, Men and Society (UO)
- SOC2309 Canadian Society (UO)
- THO3166 Moral Existence
- THO3171 Introduction to Pastoral Practice I
- THO4104 Sexual Ethics
Students must take at least 2 courses at the 3000 and 4000 levels for completing a minor.
Some courses have specific prerequisites.
A course that is part of a bachelor degree or a major cannot count as an optional course toward a minor.