Certificate in Group Intervention and LeadershipDownload the program description (PDF)
Become a Facilitative Group Leader
Your will learn to:
- Observe group development.
- Understand organizations and the dynamics of change.
- How to support organizational learning.
- Give direction and create engagement towards a goal.
- Develop self-awareness and personal mastery.
- Connect with others through effective interpersonal skills.
- Organizational Development Consultant
- Community-Based Psychosocial Counsellor
- Human Resources Generalist
- Adult Learning Trainer
- Process Facilitator
- Human Resource Development Consultant
Certificate programs are part-time programs; courses cannot be taken on a full-time basis unless prerequisites can be fully respected.