Mandate and objectives
The Office of Research and Ethics is responsible for the sound management of the research accounts in light of the policies of Saint Paul University and of the funding agencies. This ensures a follow-up that best meets the needs of the researchers and of graduate students.
Follow-up includes the following:
- Support to professors staffing research assistants;
- Support to the centre directors staffing administrative assistants;
- Hourly rates for research positions;
- Guidelines on the use of funds;
- Reimbursement form for direct research costs.