The Office of the Vice-Rector, Academic and Research
The Office of the Vice-Rector, Academic and Research (OVRAR) has executive responsibility for the teaching programs of the faculties as well as for graduate and postdoctoral studies. It is also responsible for research programs and the establishment of research policies. The Office ensures compliance with the ethics requirements. Its mandate is to:
- ensure compliance with the research guidelines and policies of the funding agencies, including the research ethics as implemented by the Ethics Committee;
- foster research development, with a focus on the research training of graduate students;
- oversee research that takes place within the facullties as well as the research centres, the research chairs and the research institute;
- administer the Glasmacher Research Fund;
- oversee the Jean-Léon Allie Library.
Jean-Marc Barrette, Vice-Rector Academic and Research