PARKING - 2013-2014
Parking permits for 2013-2014 can be purchased at the Multiservices Centre.
Types of Permits
- Student / Staff Regular Parking $ 400 (September 1 to August 31)
- Reserved Parking $ 560 (September 1 to August 31)
- Residence Parking $ 560 (September 1 to August 31)
- Pay & Display Parking *
- We accept cash, credit card and debit card.
- Full-time SPU staff can opt for payroll deductions before noon September 5.
- To renew your current reserved parking space, contact Multiservices Centre before September 6, 2013. If you do not wish to keep your reserved space, please advise them.
- If you are interested in purchasing a reserved parking space please contact the Multiservices Centre.
- After September 6, any available reserved space will be sold on a first come first serve basis.
Pay & Display Parking *
- Pay & Display parking machine accepts both coins and credit cards.
- Hourly Rate: $1 /each 20 minutes to a daily maximum of $10.
- Pay & Display rates are subject to change.
- The lots are monitored by “Response Security Services” who issue City of Ottawa parking tickets.
- If you do not purchase a parking permit, you will have to purchase parking from the Pay & Display machine and clearly display the stub in your windshield.
Questions & Comments
Multiservices Centre – 613-236-1393, ext. 2212 or ext. 2285