Groups wishing to reserve a room at Saint Paul University for the first time must complete the questionnaire for new clients.
Additional Mandatory Information for External Groups
- Payment policy for external groups
- The reservation request must be received at least two weeks before the event.
- The person responsible for the reservation must complete the online room booking form.
- The person responsible for the reservation must sign a contract and provide a non-refundable deposit for half the value of the reservation.
- A certificate of insurance must be provided upon the signing of the room rental contract. Here are the details of this requirement:
- A general liability policy covering damage to persons and property (with a deductible of no more than $500);
- A tenant’s legal liability policy (all risks) that is acceptable to the University. Each event must have coverage of at least two million dollars ($2,000,000);
The insurance policy must name Saint Paul University as additional insured since its interests can be involved. The tenant must provide an endorsed copy of the policy or the certificate of insurance to the University before the scheduled date of the event.