Our services are available to Saint Paul University students, faculty, support staff and rental clients. Need a hand with something? Choose from the list below and follow the attached instructions for the quickest response to your request.
Here is what we do...
Please follow the steps below to submit a request for keys:
1. Fill out the key request form.
2. Print a copy of the form.
3. Submit the form to the Director of your department or the Dean of your faculty for signing.
4. Send the form to Campus Services via email or intra mail, or bring the form to Campus Services, office L153, Laframboise Hall.
The fastest way to send us your request is to use the HELP REQUEST form. Please submit only one request per form.
- Doors / locks
- Electrical outlets
- Furniture (remove, repair or request)
- Heating and cooling
- Installation of items on the wall
- Outdoor maintenance
The fastest way to send us your request is to use the . Please submit only one request per form.
The Multiservices Centre combines under one roof all services pertaining to photocopying, bookbinding, the mailroom, printer cartridge recycling and the administration of parking.
For information, please visit the Multiservice Centre webpage.
Are you looking to rent a meeting room or space? Saint Paul University has a variety of spaces available for rent. We offer meeting rooms, classrooms, office space and outdoor venues.
For more information, please visit the Conference Services webpage.