- Oasis is open from Monday to Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and on Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.;
- a member of the pastoral team or a graduate from Saint Paul University will be present to welcome you;
- a variety of activities will be suggested during the semester.
- our compassion will find expression and orientation in the service of the clients of St. Joe’s Supper Table and of the Women’s Centre (both at St. Joseph’s Church, an OMI parish in Ottawa);
- reflection groups will be facilitated to reflect on our social justice practices;
- creation of “comfort shawls” for those who are sick, who are grieving or suffering.
- by the celebration of the Eucharist, Monday to Thursday at 7:50 a.m. at the Mazenod Chapel;
- by the monthly invitation of the Pasto-Café from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.;
- by the prayer of the ecumenical Vespers on Tuesdays at the Mazenod Chapel from 4:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.;
- by the participation at Sacré-Coeur Parish in the Taizé Prayer of Ottawa on September 12, October 17, November 14 and December 12, 2013;
- by all other moments of celebration jointly organized with the Student Association of Saint Paul University.