Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre
We can help
The Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre has moved. We are now located on the 2nd floor of the Saint Paul Residence Building at 150 Hazel Street.
The Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre is now open on
Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre offers counselling and psychotherapy in English and French. Services are provided by counselling interns at the Master of Arts and doctoral level in Counselling and Spirituality at Saint Paul University. The counselling interns are supervised by counsellors, psychotherapists and/or psychologists who are certified and accredited by a recognized professional association.
Hours: Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Saturdays 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Here are the benefits of considering the Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre at Saint Paul University:
- We have over 70 counselling interns (Master of Arts or PhD candidates) to offer you counselling and psychotherapy services.
- We offer counselling and psychotherapy in both English and French.
- We have no waiting list. (You should expect to start counselling or psychotherapy within 2 weeks after your application is approved.)
- We can offer you a fee that is based on what you can afford.
- We can offer you no limit to the number of appointments required for your treatment.
- We issue on-the-spot multi-purpose receipts for record keeping, income tax or insurance reimbursement.