Workshop: Toward a Spirituality at the Heart of Every Day
The Centre for Contextual Learning and Spirituality
Toward a Spirituality at the Heart of Every Day
Third of a Series of Workshops on
Developing Professional and Pastoral Competencies
“Characteristically, humans aspire to reconcile their yearning for the absolute with earthly values, to be receptive to grace without giving up on nature, and to hold out the sacred to whatever is profane, so that it can be sanctified and uplifted.” [translation] Dictionnaire de la vie spirituelle, Paris: Cerf, 1983.
This workshop will be an opportunity to explore spirituality, a fundamental human trait that tends toward maturity in individuals’ relationships with themselves, others, the sacred and the world.
This workshop will interest students, educators, supervisors/mentors, and persons in helping relationships in professional or pastoral settings, including health care and social services.
The presentation will be bilingual and the discussion will be held in linguistic groups.
Ressource Persons: Flavie Beaudet, M.A.; Carol Edgar, B.Th., Jubilee Associate
Saturday, March 22, 2014
9 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Room: L136 (Laframboise Hall), Saint Paul University
Cost: $20.00 (Students: $10.00)
Please register by March 12, 2014.
Registration and information: email@example.com
- Book Launch of Professors Catherine Clifford and Pierre Hurtubise
- Exposition: Holocaust by Bullets Yahad – In Unum, 10 years of investigation
- Panel Discussion on Genocide - Duty to Remember and the Rebuilding of Nations
- Aboriginal Pastoral Ministry Leadership Program
- Intercultural Formation Program for Priests and Religious Coming to Minister in Canada