Workshop: Strategies for Preventing Burnout
The Centre for Contextual Learning and Spirituality
Strategies for Preventing Burnout
Second of a series of three workshops:
Developing Professional and Pastoral Competencies
This workshop will interest students, educators, supervisors/mentors, and persons in helping relationships in professional or pastoral settings, including health care and social services.
Resource persons: Lorraine Ste-Marie, D.Min. and Flavie Beaudet, M.A., CCC
The presentation will be bilingual and the discussion will be held in linguistic groups.
Saturday February 8, 2014,
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Fee: $20.00 (Students: $10.00)
Normandin Room (Room 228, Laframboise Building)
Saint Paul University, 223 Main Street, Ottawa, Ontario
Registration and information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register by February 5, 2014.
- A Half Century after Dei Verbum: What’s Happening in Biblical Studies?
- Public Lecture on the World Bank's New Environmental and Social Standards
- Webinars - Canon 702: Subside accordé aux religieux/religieuses qui quittent leur institut
- Webinars - The Financial Settlement with the Religious Accepting an Indult of Departure from the Institute
- Webinars - Prayer and Liturgy:Issues for Members of Religious Institutes