Workshop: Strategies for Preventing Burnout
The Centre for Contextual Learning and Spirituality
Strategies for Preventing Burnout
Second of a series of three workshops:
Developing Professional and Pastoral Competencies
This workshop will interest students, educators, supervisors/mentors, and persons in helping relationships in professional or pastoral settings, including health care and social services.
Resource persons: Lorraine Ste-Marie, D.Min. and Flavie Beaudet, M.A., CCC
The presentation will be bilingual and the discussion will be held in linguistic groups.
Saturday February 8, 2014,
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Fee: $20.00 (Students: $10.00)
Normandin Room (Room 228, Laframboise Building)
Saint Paul University, 223 Main Street, Ottawa, Ontario
Registration and information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register by February 5, 2014.
- School of Social Communication “Brown Bag Events”
- Fall Symposium: Interpersonal Relations and Community (October 28-29, 2016)
- Launch of the Calendar of documents of Canadian interest in the Archives and Libraries of Rome (1622–1922)
- Glasmacher Conference: René Girard: His Life, His Work, His Impact
- Being a Church of Mercy - Conference - How do we put mercy at the core of a Christian life?