Workshop: Strategies for Preventing Burnout
The Centre for Contextual Learning and Spirituality
Strategies for Preventing Burnout
Second of a series of three workshops:
Developing Professional and Pastoral Competencies
This workshop will interest students, educators, supervisors/mentors, and persons in helping relationships in professional or pastoral settings, including health care and social services.
Resource persons: Lorraine Ste-Marie, D.Min. and Flavie Beaudet, M.A., CCC
The presentation will be bilingual and the discussion will be held in linguistic groups.
Saturday February 8, 2014,
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Fee: $20.00 (Students: $10.00)
Normandin Room (Room 228, Laframboise Building)
Saint Paul University, 223 Main Street, Ottawa, Ontario
Registration and information: email@example.com
Please register by February 5, 2014.
- Conference of the Centre for Research in Public Ethics and Governance: Animal Ethics and The Question of the Modern Subject
- Extremism, Conflict and Peacebuilding: What Does Religion Have to Do With It?
- Indigenous Pastoral Leadership Formation Program 2016
- 200th Anniversary Celebrations of the Congregation of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate
- Webinar: Le ministère épiscopal comme service à l’unité et à la communion : une lecture du Pape François (in French only)