Workshop: Empathy in human relations
The Centre for Contextual Learning and Spirituality
in partnership with
The School of Counselling, Psychotherapy and Spirituality
Empathy in Human Relations
Workshop is presented in English and French by Marilyn Guindon, PhD psych. and Flavie Beaudet, M.A.CCC
Saturday November 16, 2013, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Normandin Hall (228), Laframboise Hall, Saint Paul University, 223 Main, Ottawa, ON
Fee: $15.00 (Students $5.00)
For: Students, educators, supervisors/mentors, persons in helping relationships in professional or pastoral settings, including health care and social services.
First of a series of workshops on Developing Professional and Pastoral Competencies
- Conference: Indigenous Pastoral Leadership Formation Program
- Relationships Matter Presents: Parenting Skills with a Look at the Blended Family
- Webinars - Canon 702: Subside accordé aux religieux/religieuses qui quittent leur institut
- Webinars - The Financial Settlement with the Religious Accepting an Indult of Departure from the Institute
- Conference: Ethical and Political Reflections on the work of Pier Paolo Pasolini