Workshop: Empathy in human relations
The Centre for Contextual Learning and Spirituality
in partnership with
The School of Counselling, Psychotherapy and Spirituality
Empathy in Human Relations
Workshop is presented in English and French by Marilyn Guindon, PhD psych. and Flavie Beaudet, M.A.CCC
Saturday November 16, 2013, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Normandin Hall (228), Laframboise Hall, Saint Paul University, 223 Main, Ottawa, ON
Fee: $15.00 (Students $5.00)
For: Students, educators, supervisors/mentors, persons in helping relationships in professional or pastoral settings, including health care and social services.
First of a series of workshops on Developing Professional and Pastoral Competencies
- Meet and Greet for Future Saint Paul University Students
- Canon Law in the 21st Century
- Building Hospitable Communities for Aging: Challenge and Opportunities
- Celebration of the Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) and the Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE)
- Summer Institute in the New Evangelization 2016