Workshop: Empathy in human relations
The Centre for Contextual Learning and Spirituality
in partnership with
The School of Counselling, Psychotherapy and Spirituality
Empathy in Human Relations
Workshop is presented in English and French by Marilyn Guindon, PhD psych. and Flavie Beaudet, M.A.CCC
Saturday November 16, 2013, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Normandin Hall (228), Laframboise Hall, Saint Paul University, 223 Main, Ottawa, ON
Fee: $15.00 (Students $5.00)
For: Students, educators, supervisors/mentors, persons in helping relationships in professional or pastoral settings, including health care and social services.
First of a series of workshops on Developing Professional and Pastoral Competencies
- The Centre for Contextual Learning is introducing a new initiative: the Community Builders series!
- Doctorate Honoris Causa Ceremony – His Eminence Gérald Cyprien Cardinal Lacroix, Archbishop of Québec
- Decorating Pumpkins at the Library
- School of Social Communication “Brown Bag Events”
- Fall Symposium: Interpersonal Relations and Community (October 28-29, 2016)