Workshop: Empathy in human relations
The Centre for Contextual Learning and Spirituality
in partnership with
The School of Counselling, Psychotherapy and Spirituality
Empathy in Human Relations
Workshop is presented in English and French by Marilyn Guindon, PhD psych. and Flavie Beaudet, M.A.CCC
Saturday November 16, 2013, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Normandin Hall (228), Laframboise Hall, Saint Paul University, 223 Main, Ottawa, ON
Fee: $15.00 (Students $5.00)
For: Students, educators, supervisors/mentors, persons in helping relationships in professional or pastoral settings, including health care and social services.
First of a series of workshops on Developing Professional and Pastoral Competencies
- Indigenous Pastoral Leadership Formation Program
- School of Social Communication "Brown Bag Event"
- 200th Anniversary Celebrations of the Congregation of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate
- Webinar: Le ministère épiscopal comme service à l’unité et à la communion : une lecture du Pape François (in French only)
- Webinar: The Challenges of the Family in the Contemporary World: Juridical and Pastoral Reflections on the Synod of Bishops