Workshop: Empathy in human relations
The Centre for Contextual Learning and Spirituality
in partnership with
The School of Counselling, Psychotherapy and Spirituality
Empathy in Human Relations
Workshop is presented in English and French by Marilyn Guindon, PhD psych. and Flavie Beaudet, M.A.CCC
Saturday November 16, 2013, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Normandin Hall (228), Laframboise Hall, Saint Paul University, 223 Main, Ottawa, ON
Fee: $15.00 (Students $5.00)
For: Students, educators, supervisors/mentors, persons in helping relationships in professional or pastoral settings, including health care and social services.
First of a series of workshops on Developing Professional and Pastoral Competencies
- 2016 Alumnus of the Year Ceremony
- Liturgical Catechesis: A Pilgrimage through Sunday Eucharist (gathering the Body of Christ)
- Summer Institute in the New Evangelization 2016
- Découvrir, vivre et annoncer l’Évangile dans un monde transformé par les nouveaux médias numériques (in French only)
- Indigenous Pastoral Leadership Formation Program 2016