Welcome to our new chaplain, Father Gratien Girod!
We are pleased to welcome as chaplain of Saint Paul University, a person who is very well known throughout the University’s surrounding community.
Father Girod has accepted to join our team and take the challenge of heading up the pastoral animation for a couple of days each week. His schedule is posted in room GIG-153.
Father Girod originates from Switzerland, has studied Theology in Rome and also trained in psychology and counseling. During several years, he worked in the Ottawa diocese, specifically in nearby Sainte-Famille parish, where he had a great impact. For a number of years, he has been the instigator, the driving force and leader of the cause for integrating persons of Spanish-speaking origin.
Later on, he was drawn to a project in South America and concentrated his efforts in this initiative. Throughout his career, he has lead groups and supervised students in counselling. He speaks several languages and is known for his great capacity to listen and connect easily with people.
We are therefore pleased to welcome him in our community and benefit from several aspects of his experience which converge with the fulfillment of our University’s mission.
- The Anglican Studies Program presents : “Music That Makes Community”
- The Jean-Léon Allie Library provides support for researchers to abide by the new Tri-Agency Open Access Policy
- Saint Paul University’s Faculty of Theology honored to accept accreditation from the Association of Theological Schools
- Saint Paul University is pleased to welcome teachers from the Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est!
- Congratulations to our graduates!