Video: Why pursue studies in humanities?
Why? To contribute to a better tomorrow!
The Recruitment and Communications Services team is proud to present this video featuring professors and students from Saint Paul University!
The goal of this video will be to show how humanities and social sciences are an important part of post-secondary education across the world and need to be considered and adjusted in order to allow the next generation of Canadians to thrive in our constantly evolving society.
This video is related to the activities undertaken by the regional panel representing the national capital region and the southern Ontario which was organized as part of the larger project framework of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council’s initiative entitled Imagining Canada’s Future.
- Congratulations to Bianca Picciano, recipient of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul $5,000 bursary
- Congratulations to Global Affairs Canada scholarship recipients Leticia Maria Gil Martinez and Laura Paola Pena Santamaria of the Dominican Republic
- Psychology for Everyday Living
- Call for Papers: Being a Church of Mercy
- New publication: "Le Dieu qui tient parole: Petite histoire du salut pour aujourd’hui" - Ramón Martínez de Pisón (en français seulement)