Video: Why pursue studies in humanities?
Why? To contribute to a better tomorrow!
The Recruitment and Communications Services team is proud to present this video featuring professors and students from Saint Paul University!
The goal of this video will be to show how humanities and social sciences are an important part of post-secondary education across the world and need to be considered and adjusted in order to allow the next generation of Canadians to thrive in our constantly evolving society.
This video is related to the activities undertaken by the regional panel representing the national capital region and the southern Ontario which was organized as part of the larger project framework of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council’s initiative entitled Imagining Canada’s Future.
- Manon Harvey receives the Governor General’s Academic Silver Medal
- A Sure Compass: Receiving Vatican II Today - April Date!! - Webcast Info!!
- Qualification additionnelle en éducation religieuse (QAER)
- SPU participating in the Grand rendez-vous des francophonies canadiennes
- Dr. Hazel Markwell is Saint Paul University’s 2014-2015 Alumna of the Year