Video: Why pursue studies in humanities?
Why? To contribute to a better tomorrow!
The Recruitment and Communications Services team is proud to present this video featuring professors and students from Saint Paul University!
The goal of this video will be to show how humanities and social sciences are an important part of post-secondary education across the world and need to be considered and adjusted in order to allow the next generation of Canadians to thrive in our constantly evolving society.
This video is related to the activities undertaken by the regional panel representing the national capital region and the southern Ontario which was organized as part of the larger project framework of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council’s initiative entitled Imagining Canada’s Future.
- Saint Paul University’s Faculty of Theology honored to accept accreditation from the Association of Theological Schools
- Saint Paul University is pleased to welcome teachers from the Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est!
- Congratulations to our graduates!
- Saint Paul University Announces $2.5-Million Gift for New School of Social Innovation
- Call for papers: Positive Psychology and Spirituality