Video: Why pursue studies in humanities?
Why? To contribute to a better tomorrow!
The Recruitment and Communications Services team is proud to present this video featuring professors and students from Saint Paul University!
The goal of this video will be to show how humanities and social sciences are an important part of post-secondary education across the world and need to be considered and adjusted in order to allow the next generation of Canadians to thrive in our constantly evolving society.
This video is related to the activities undertaken by the regional panel representing the national capital region and the southern Ontario which was organized as part of the larger project framework of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council’s initiative entitled Imagining Canada’s Future.
- Call for papers: Hegel, Religion and Politics Issues and Actuality
- Saint Paul University was the proud host of the 13th Express étudiant gala
- Richard Feist receives the 2015 Capital Educators’ Award for Saint Paul University
- Registration is now open for the program in Additional Qualifications in Religious Education Part I!
- Access to the university during the Main Street renewal project