Two students awarded a Joseph-Armand Bombardier CGS Program Master’s Scholarships
The Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) has awarded a Joseph-Armand Bombardier Canada Graduate Scholarships – Master's Scholarship to Erika Vandenberg and Karen Raddon, both from Faculty of Human Sciences, in its 2012–2013 competition. The award of $17,500 is for one year.
The research project of Mrs Vandenberg is entitled “Forgive and forget? An investigation into the forgiveness process for multiple affair couples”.
The research project of Mrs Raddon is entitled “Understanding how inmates reference their personal ethics”.
We wish to our two recipients every success in their studies.
- Canon Law in the 21st Century
- Jean La Rose named Saint Paul University’s 2016 Alumnus of the Year
- Professor Martin Blais receives the 2016 Capital Educators’ Award
- The closure of the Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) and the Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE)
- SPU will bestow the 2016 Alumnus of the Year Award to Mr. Jean La Rose