Two students awarded a Joseph-Armand Bombardier CGS Program Master’s Scholarships
The Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) has awarded a Joseph-Armand Bombardier Canada Graduate Scholarships – Master's Scholarship to Erika Vandenberg and Karen Raddon, both from Faculty of Human Sciences, in its 2012–2013 competition. The award of $17,500 is for one year.
The research project of Mrs Vandenberg is entitled “Forgive and forget? An investigation into the forgiveness process for multiple affair couples”.
The research project of Mrs Raddon is entitled “Understanding how inmates reference their personal ethics”.
We wish to our two recipients every success in their studies.
- The Jean-Léon Allie Library provides support for researchers to abide by the new Tri-Agency Open Access Policy
- Saint Paul University’s Faculty of Theology honored to accept accreditation from the Association of Theological Schools
- Saint Paul University is pleased to welcome teachers from the Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est!
- Congratulations to our graduates!
- Saint Paul University Announces $2.5-Million Gift for New School of Social Innovation