Two Saint Paul University students receive an Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)
The Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities of Ontario has released the results of its 2012–2013 Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS).
The OGS program encourages excellence in graduate studies at the master’s and doctoral levels. It is a merit-based scholarship. Awards are available to students in all disciplines of academic study. An Ontario Graduate Scholarship is awarded for one academic year. The value of the scholarship is up to $5,000 per term or up to $15,000 per year. The scholarship is based on matching funds between the Ministry and the University.
This year, the ministry has granted this award to two doctoral students from the Faculty of Theology:
- Rémi Lepage;
- Joelle Morgan.
We wish our recipients every success in their studies.
- Canon Law in the 21st Century
- Jean La Rose named Saint Paul University’s 2016 Alumnus of the Year
- Professor Martin Blais receives the 2016 Capital Educators’ Award
- The closure of the Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) and the Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE)
- SPU will bestow the 2016 Alumnus of the Year Award to Mr. Jean La Rose