Two Saint Paul University students receive an Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)
The Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities of Ontario has released the results of its 2012–2013 Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS).
The OGS program encourages excellence in graduate studies at the master’s and doctoral levels. It is a merit-based scholarship. Awards are available to students in all disciplines of academic study. An Ontario Graduate Scholarship is awarded for one academic year. The value of the scholarship is up to $5,000 per term or up to $15,000 per year. The scholarship is based on matching funds between the Ministry and the University.
This year, the ministry has granted this award to two doctoral students from the Faculty of Theology:
- Rémi Lepage;
- Joelle Morgan.
We wish our recipients every success in their studies.
- Saint Paul University proudly awards the 2015 Redekop-Kroeker Scholarship to Evelyne Poisson
- Emerging Issues in Peace and Conflict Studies in Canada
- Saint Paul University will award the Eugène de Mazenod medal to Sister Louise Dunn, CND, and Brother Réjean Gadouas, O.M.I.
- 30% Off Ontario Tuition Program
- PUBLIC LECTURE : “Reception into Full Communion of Those in Irregular Marriages: Any Possibilities”