Two Saint Paul University students receive an Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)
The Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities of Ontario has released the results of its 2012–2013 Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS).
The OGS program encourages excellence in graduate studies at the master’s and doctoral levels. It is a merit-based scholarship. Awards are available to students in all disciplines of academic study. An Ontario Graduate Scholarship is awarded for one academic year. The value of the scholarship is up to $5,000 per term or up to $15,000 per year. The scholarship is based on matching funds between the Ministry and the University.
This year, the ministry has granted this award to two doctoral students from the Faculty of Theology:
- Rémi Lepage;
- Joelle Morgan.
We wish our recipients every success in their studies.
- Saint Paul University’s Faculty of Theology honored to accept accreditation from the Association of Theological Schools
- Saint Paul University is pleased to welcome teachers from the Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est!
- Congratulations to our graduates!
- Saint Paul University Announces $2.5-Million Gift for New School of Social Innovation
- Call for papers: Positive Psychology and Spirituality