Two Saint Paul University students receive an Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)
The Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities of Ontario has released the results of its 2012–2013 Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS).
The OGS program encourages excellence in graduate studies at the master’s and doctoral levels. It is a merit-based scholarship. Awards are available to students in all disciplines of academic study. An Ontario Graduate Scholarship is awarded for one academic year. The value of the scholarship is up to $5,000 per term or up to $15,000 per year. The scholarship is based on matching funds between the Ministry and the University.
This year, the ministry has granted this award to two doctoral students from the Faculty of Theology:
- Rémi Lepage;
- Joelle Morgan.
We wish our recipients every success in their studies.
- Honorary doctorate awarded to Michel Prévost; Saint Paul University student satisfaction levels show steady increase
- Saint Paul University honours archivist Michel Prévost
- Saint Paul University will be closed over the Easter weekend
- The Canadian Francophonie colleges and universities team up: a new association is created
- Manon Harvey receives the Governor General’s Academic Silver Medal