Two Saint Paul professors participate in Paris Symposium!
Professor Jean-Guy Goulet, Conflict Studies Program Director, and Professor Hélène Tessier, Director of the Conflict Research Centre, participated in a Symposium entitled “Gouvernance globale contre régulation? Quelle normativité pour les relations internationales ?" on June 7-8, 2012, at Paris-Est Créteil Val-de-Marne University, in France.
- Call for Papers - Paying Tribute to René Girard (One Year after His Death)
- Professor Caroline Andrew to be awarded the Eugène de Mazenod Medal
- The Honourable Yasir Naqvi and Saint Paul University recognize Dr. Patricia Marsden Dole, 2015 Ontario Senior Achievement Award winner
- Graduate Diploma in Canonical Practice: Specialization in marriage law and procedures
- SPU welcomes Father Paschal Mgbeadichie, principal of the St Benedict Catholic Bilingual School in Yaoundé, Cameroun