Two Saint Paul professors participate in Paris Symposium!
Professor Jean-Guy Goulet, Conflict Studies Program Director, and Professor Hélène Tessier, Director of the Conflict Research Centre, participated in a Symposium entitled “Gouvernance globale contre régulation? Quelle normativité pour les relations internationales ?" on June 7-8, 2012, at Paris-Est Créteil Val-de-Marne University, in France.
- Saint Paul University’s Faculty of Theology honored to accept accreditation from the Association of Theological Schools
- Saint Paul University is pleased to welcome teachers from the Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est!
- Congratulations to our graduates!
- Saint Paul University Announces $2.5-Million Gift for New School of Social Innovation
- Call for papers: Positive Psychology and Spirituality