Two Saint Paul professors participate in Paris Symposium!
Professor Jean-Guy Goulet, Conflict Studies Program Director, and Professor Hélène Tessier, Director of the Conflict Research Centre, participated in a Symposium entitled “Gouvernance globale contre régulation? Quelle normativité pour les relations internationales ?" on June 7-8, 2012, at Paris-Est Créteil Val-de-Marne University, in France.
- Professor Anna Sheftel has won the Oral History Association’s 2014 Book Award
- A Sure Compass: Receiving Vatican II Today
- SPU to Host a Public Lecture by André Marin, Ombudsman of Ontario
- Saint Paul University conferring a Doctorate Honoris Causa to Father Gustavo Gutiérrez
- The Society of St.Vincent de Paul Award