Two Saint Paul professors participate in Paris Symposium!
Professor Jean-Guy Goulet, Conflict Studies Program Director, and Professor Hélène Tessier, Director of the Conflict Research Centre, participated in a Symposium entitled “Gouvernance globale contre régulation? Quelle normativité pour les relations internationales ?" on June 7-8, 2012, at Paris-Est Créteil Val-de-Marne University, in France.
- 2016 Capital Educators' Award! Nominate an outstanding professor today!
- Congratulations to Scarlett Yvette Rodrigues Silvestre, recipient of a $7200 scholarship from the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
- Saint Paul University celebrates mass of the conversion of Saint Paul, feast day of the University's patron saint
- Welcome to our new chaplain Fr. Andrzej Jastrzębski, OMI
- The Society of St.Vincent de Paul Award