Two Saint Paul professors participate in Paris Symposium!
Professor Jean-Guy Goulet, Conflict Studies Program Director, and Professor Hélène Tessier, Director of the Conflict Research Centre, participated in a Symposium entitled “Gouvernance globale contre régulation? Quelle normativité pour les relations internationales ?" on June 7-8, 2012, at Paris-Est Créteil Val-de-Marne University, in France.
- Call for Nominations: 2015 - 2016 Alumnus of the Year Award
- Saint Paul University to offer Master’s and Licentiate in Canon Law in Australia
- October 5th 2015: World Teacher’s Day!
- Congratulations to Hannah MacFarlane, recipient of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul $5,000 bursary
- Launch of the special edition of Studia canonica in honour of Father Roland Jacques, O.M.I.