Three doctoral students are awarded the Saint Paul University Ontario Graduate Fellowship (OGF)
Saint Paul University has awarded to three doctoral students the Saint Paul University Ontario Graduate Fellowships program (OGF).
The Fellowship is awarded to students that distinguish themselves by their outstanding academic record and who have undergone the review process of an external funding agency. The fellowship will be applied towards the tuition fees for the next three semesters.
The recipients are:
1) Faculty of Theology
2) Faculty of Canon Law
We wish them every success in their studies.
- Richard Feist receives the 2015 Capital Educators’ Award for Saint Paul University
- Registration is now open for the program in Additional Qualifications in Religious Education Part I!
- Access to the university during the Main Street renewal project
- Main Street renewal project
- Excellence Scholarship Competition