Three doctoral students are awarded the Saint Paul University Ontario Graduate Fellowship (OGF)
Saint Paul University has awarded to three doctoral students the Saint Paul University Ontario Graduate Fellowships program (OGF).
The Fellowship is awarded to students that distinguish themselves by their outstanding academic record and who have undergone the review process of an external funding agency. The fellowship will be applied towards the tuition fees for the next three semesters.
The recipients are:
1) Faculty of Theology
2) Faculty of Canon Law
We wish them every success in their studies.
- Deadline to submit an application through OUAC for Ontario Secondary School Students
- Professor Catherine Clifford giving an interview to Vatican Radio in Rome
- Course offered in 2014 - Johannine Literature
- Reading the Bible with a critical eye
- Honoring the recipients of the Governor General’s Academic Medals!