Three doctoral students are awarded the Saint Paul University Ontario Graduate Fellowship (OGF)
Saint Paul University has awarded to three doctoral students the Saint Paul University Ontario Graduate Fellowships program (OGF).
The Fellowship is awarded to students that distinguish themselves by their outstanding academic record and who have undergone the review process of an external funding agency. The fellowship will be applied towards the tuition fees for the next three semesters.
The recipients are:
1) Faculty of Theology
2) Faculty of Canon Law
We wish them every success in their studies.
- Congratulations to Hannah MacFarlane, recipient of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul $5,000 bursary
- Launch of the special edition of Studia canonica in honour of Father Roland Jacques, O.M.I.
- The Library Offers Students the Opportunity to Borrow Books
- The Anglican Studies Program presents : “Music That Makes Community”
- The Jean-Léon Allie Library provides support for researchers to abide by the new Tri-Agency Open Access Policy