Three doctoral students are awarded the Saint Paul University Ontario Graduate Fellowship (OGF)
Saint Paul University has awarded to three doctoral students the Saint Paul University Ontario Graduate Fellowships program (OGF).
The Fellowship is awarded to students that distinguish themselves by their outstanding academic record and who have undergone the review process of an external funding agency. The fellowship will be applied towards the tuition fees for the next three semesters.
The recipients are:
1) Faculty of Theology
2) Faculty of Canon Law
We wish them every success in their studies.
- OPEN HOUSE – November 14, 2015!
- The Anglican Studies Program presents : “Music That Makes Community”
- The Jean-Léon Allie Library provides support for researchers to abide by the new Tri-Agency Open Access Policy
- Saint Paul University’s Faculty of Theology honored to accept accreditation from the Association of Theological Schools
- Saint Paul University is pleased to welcome teachers from the Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est!