Three doctoral students are awarded the Saint Paul University Ontario Graduate Fellowship (OGF)
Saint Paul University has awarded to three doctoral students the Saint Paul University Ontario Graduate Fellowships program (OGF).
The Fellowship is awarded to students that distinguish themselves by their outstanding academic record and who have undergone the review process of an external funding agency. The fellowship will be applied towards the tuition fees for the next three semesters.
The recipients are:
1) Faculty of Theology
2) Faculty of Canon Law
We wish them every success in their studies.
- Saint Paul University proudly awards the 2015 Redekop-Kroeker Scholarship to Evelyne Poisson
- Emerging Issues in Peace and Conflict Studies in Canada
- Saint Paul University will award the Eugène de Mazenod medal to Sister Louise Dunn, CND, and Brother Réjean Gadouas, O.M.I.
- 30% Off Ontario Tuition Program
- PUBLIC LECTURE : “Reception into Full Communion of Those in Irregular Marriages: Any Possibilities”