The Conference on Durand's theory of the Imaginary, that was held on May 6 and 7, was a real success
The 2012 Conference on Durand's theory of the Imaginary that was held at Saint Paul University turned out to be a real success and went beyond expectations. Participants mostly appriciated the many speakers who presented during the two day Conference.
Here is in images, the opening Conference with Chaoying Durand-Sun, doctorate graduate from Geneva University and wife of Gilbert Durand as well as the Conference from Gérard Bouchard, "Imaginary and Praxis: The Social Aspect of Myth".
- Call for Nominations: 2015 - 2016 Alumnus of the Year Award
- Saint Paul University to offer Master’s and Licentiate in Canon Law in Australia
- October 5th 2015: World Teacher’s Day!
- Congratulations to Hannah MacFarlane, recipient of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul $5,000 bursary
- Launch of the special edition of Studia canonica in honour of Father Roland Jacques, O.M.I.