The Conference on Durand's theory of the Imaginary, that was held on May 6 and 7, was a real success
The 2012 Conference on Durand's theory of the Imaginary that was held at Saint Paul University turned out to be a real success and went beyond expectations. Participants mostly appriciated the many speakers who presented during the two day Conference.
Here is in images, the opening Conference with Chaoying Durand-Sun, doctorate graduate from Geneva University and wife of Gilbert Durand as well as the Conference from Gérard Bouchard, "Imaginary and Praxis: The Social Aspect of Myth".
- Saint Paul University’s Faculty of Theology honored to accept accreditation from the Association of Theological Schools
- Saint Paul University is pleased to welcome teachers from the Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est!
- Congratulations to our graduates!
- Saint Paul University Announces $2.5-Million Gift for New School of Social Innovation
- Call for papers: Positive Psychology and Spirituality