The Conference on Durand's theory of the Imaginary, that was held on May 6 and 7, was a real success
The 2012 Conference on Durand's theory of the Imaginary that was held at Saint Paul University turned out to be a real success and went beyond expectations. Participants mostly appriciated the many speakers who presented during the two day Conference.
Here is in images, the opening Conference with Chaoying Durand-Sun, doctorate graduate from Geneva University and wife of Gilbert Durand as well as the Conference from Gérard Bouchard, "Imaginary and Praxis: The Social Aspect of Myth".
- Professor Anna Sheftel has won the Oral History Association’s 2014 Book Award
- A Sure Compass: Receiving Vatican II Today
- SPU to Host a Public Lecture by André Marin, Ombudsman of Ontario
- Saint Paul University conferring a Doctorate Honoris Causa to Father Gustavo Gutiérrez
- The Society of St.Vincent de Paul Award