The Conference on Durand's theory of the Imaginary, that was held on May 6 and 7, was a real success
The 2012 Conference on Durand's theory of the Imaginary that was held at Saint Paul University turned out to be a real success and went beyond expectations. Participants mostly appriciated the many speakers who presented during the two day Conference.
Here is in images, the opening Conference with Chaoying Durand-Sun, doctorate graduate from Geneva University and wife of Gilbert Durand as well as the Conference from Gérard Bouchard, "Imaginary and Praxis: The Social Aspect of Myth".
- Call for Papers - Paying Tribute to René Girard (One Year after His Death)
- Professor Caroline Andrew to be awarded the Eugène de Mazenod Medal
- The Honourable Yasir Naqvi and Saint Paul University recognize Dr. Patricia Marsden Dole, 2015 Ontario Senior Achievement Award winner
- Graduate Diploma in Canonical Practice: Specialization in marriage law and procedures
- SPU welcomes Father Paschal Mgbeadichie, principal of the St Benedict Catholic Bilingual School in Yaoundé, Cameroun