The Conference on Durand's theory of the Imaginary, that was held on May 6 and 7, was a real success
The 2012 Conference on Durand's theory of the Imaginary that was held at Saint Paul University turned out to be a real success and went beyond expectations. Participants mostly appreciated the many speakers who presented during the two day Conference.
Here is in images, the opening Conference with Chaoying Durand-Sun, doctorate graduate from Geneva University and wife of Gilbert Durand as well as the Conference from Gérard Bouchard, "Imaginary and Praxis: The Social Aspect of Myth".
- New course in Biblical Greek (THO 2194)
- Canon Law in the 21st Century
- Jean La Rose named Saint Paul University’s 2016 Alumnus of the Year
- Professor Martin Blais receives the 2016 Capital Educators’ Award
- The closure of the Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) and the Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE)