The Conference on Durand's theory of the Imaginary, that was held on May 6 and 7, was a real success
The 2012 Conference on Durand's theory of the Imaginary that was held at Saint Paul University turned out to be a real success and went beyond expectations. Participants mostly appreciated the many speakers who presented during the two day Conference.
Here is in images, the opening Conference with Chaoying Durand-Sun, doctorate graduate from Geneva University and wife of Gilbert Durand as well as the Conference from Gérard Bouchard, "Imaginary and Praxis: The Social Aspect of Myth".
- Congratulations to Bianca Picciano, recipient of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul $5,000 bursary
- Congratulations to Global Affairs Canada scholarship recipients Leticia Maria Gil Martinez and Laura Paola Pena Santamaria of the Dominican Republic
- Psychology for Everyday Living
- Call for Papers: Being a Church of Mercy
- New publication: "Le Dieu qui tient parole: Petite histoire du salut pour aujourd’hui" - Ramón Martínez de Pisón (en français seulement)