The Conference on Durand's theory of the Imaginary, that was held on May 6 and 7, was a real success
The 2012 Conference on Durand's theory of the Imaginary that was held at Saint Paul University turned out to be a real success and went beyond expectations. Participants mostly appriciated the many speakers who presented during the two day Conference.
Here is in images, the opening Conference with Chaoying Durand-Sun, doctorate graduate from Geneva University and wife of Gilbert Durand as well as the Conference from Gérard Bouchard, "Imaginary and Praxis: The Social Aspect of Myth".
- Call for papers: Hegel, Religion and Politics Issues and Actuality
- Saint Paul University was the proud host of the 13th Express étudiant gala
- Richard Feist receives the 2015 Capital Educators’ Award for Saint Paul University
- Registration is now open for the program in Additional Qualifications in Religious Education Part I!
- Access to the university during the Main Street renewal project