The 10th Anniversary of the Conflict Studies program and The Glasmacher Lecture by Dr. John Paul Lederach
The Conflict Studies School
The 10th Anniversary of Conflict Studies
The Glasmacher Lecture by Dr. John Paul Lederach
Thursday March 20 – Friday 21, 2014
Saint Paul University
223 Main Street, Ottawa, Ontario
This event will be of special interest to Saint Paul Alumni, current students, non-governmental organizations, government departments, and university departments. It is open to the public.
Thursday, March 20 , 7:00 p.m. in the De Mazenod Chapel
Glasmacher Lecture: “The Journey Into Strategic Peacebuilding”
Awarding of an Honorary Doctorate to Dr. Lederach
Friday, March 21
1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. - Forum with Dr. Lederach (Amphitheatre)
3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. - Celebration of the Tenth Anniversary (Amphitheatre)
4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. - Cash bar “Pub Night” in the Urban Café, lower floor, Saint Paul University
No fees will be charged. Seating is limited.
Please RSVP for both days to email@example.com by March 10, 2014
- Conference: ''L'Université d'Ottawa et l'Université Saint-Paul : plus de 165 ans d'histoire''
- The Africa Study Group Presents a Panel Discussion:"South Sudan: What went wrong? Can it be fixed?"
- God in the Feminine : Interspiritual Dialogue
- The First World War; a century later. Reflections on peace and conflict
- Relationships Matter presents: Stumbling on Happiness and Positive Psychology