The 10th Anniversary of the Conflict Studies program and The Glasmacher Lecture by Dr. John Paul Lederach
The Conflict Studies School
The 10th Anniversary of Conflict Studies
The Glasmacher Lecture by Dr. John Paul Lederach
Thursday March 20 – Friday 21, 2014
Saint Paul University
223 Main Street, Ottawa, Ontario
This event will be of special interest to Saint Paul Alumni, current students, non-governmental organizations, government departments, and university departments. It is open to the public.
Thursday, March 20 , 7:00 p.m. in the De Mazenod Chapel
Glasmacher Lecture: “The Journey Into Strategic Peacebuilding”
Awarding of an Honorary Doctorate to Dr. Lederach
Friday, March 21
1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. - Forum with Dr. Lederach (Amphitheatre)
3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. - Celebration of the Tenth Anniversary (Amphitheatre)
4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. - Cash bar “Pub Night” in the Urban Café, lower floor, Saint Paul University
No fees will be charged. Seating is limited.
Please RSVP for both days to email@example.com by March 10, 2014
- The Africa Study Group Presents : “Is Nigeria falling apart?”
- The LACAN Reading Seminar
- Relationships Matter Presents: Hope for Love & Marriage: Re-wire your brain for love
- Lecture: "Une nouvelle approche historique du conflit israélo-palestinien"
- SIRE - Summer Institutes in Religious Education 2015