Suspention of library donations
As a result of changes within our library, and the library world in general, we have decided on an interim in the receipt of gifts. This suspension is a temporary measure which will be reviewed in the near future. Additionally, please be informed that responsibility for donations to the Jean-Léon Allie O.M.I. Library has been transferred to Valentin Latiu (Collections Development Librarian).
We would like to thank all those who have donated books to the library in the past, and express our gratitude to those who may wish yet to donate in the future.
If you have any questions about a recent donation, or our donation policy, please contact Mr. Latiu at extension 2313.
- Call for Nominations: 2015 - 2016 Alumnus of the Year Award
- Saint Paul University to offer Master’s and Licentiate in Canon Law in Australia
- October 5th 2015: World Teacher’s Day!
- Congratulations to Hannah MacFarlane, recipient of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul $5,000 bursary
- Launch of the special edition of Studia canonica in honour of Father Roland Jacques, O.M.I.