Suspention of library donations
As a result of changes within our library, and the library world in general, we have decided on an interim in the receipt of gifts. This suspension is a temporary measure which will be reviewed in the near future. Additionally, please be informed that responsibility for donations to the Jean-Léon Allie O.M.I. Library has been transferred to Valentin Latiu (Collections Development Librarian).
We would like to thank all those who have donated books to the library in the past, and express our gratitude to those who may wish yet to donate in the future.
If you have any questions about a recent donation, or our donation policy, please contact Mr. Latiu at extension 2313.
- The Jean-Léon Allie Library provides support for researchers to abide by the new Tri-Agency Open Access Policy
- Saint Paul University’s Faculty of Theology honored to accept accreditation from the Association of Theological Schools
- Saint Paul University is pleased to welcome teachers from the Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est!
- Congratulations to our graduates!
- Saint Paul University Announces $2.5-Million Gift for New School of Social Innovation