Suspention of library donations
As a result of changes within our library, and the library world in general, we have decided on an interim in the receipt of gifts. This suspension is a temporary measure which will be reviewed in the near future. Additionally, please be informed that responsibility for donations to the Jean-Léon Allie O.M.I. Library has been transferred to Valentin Latiu (Collections Development Librarian).
We would like to thank all those who have donated books to the library in the past, and express our gratitude to those who may wish yet to donate in the future.
If you have any questions about a recent donation, or our donation policy, please contact Mr. Latiu at extension 2313.
- Honorary doctorate awarded to Michel Prévost; Saint Paul University student satisfaction levels show steady increase
- Saint Paul University honours archivist Michel Prévost
- Saint Paul University will be closed over the Easter weekend
- The Canadian Francophonie colleges and universities team up: a new association is created
- Manon Harvey receives the Governor General’s Academic Silver Medal