Summer School in Social Innovation
The School of Social Innovation will hold its first Summer School from May 29 to June 3 this year. This undergraduate intensive course offers an introduction to social innovation issues related to critical thought, social economy, social movements, innovation projects and social engagement.
Through seminars, workshops, on-site visits and special activities, participants will discover multiple facets of social innovation. This is an opportunity to reflect on our practices in social innovation as well as to meet people from diverse sectors and discover their approaches and projects of social transformation.
Moreover, five public lectures will offer a special opportunity to discuss in depth diverse issues with the participation of Sirma Bilge, Sheelah McLean and Sylvia McAdam (Idle No More), Jean-Martin Aussant, Park Slope Food Coop and Gabriel Nadeau-Dubois.
Spaces are limited! If you want to join us, take note that priority will be given in the order of reception of submission forms and payment.
The Summer School will be offered in French only.
For more information, click here (information provided in French only).
- Call for papers - Flight to Freedom: the Canadian Refugee Experience Since 1957
- Saint Paul University receives a $2.5 million donation for its new Providence School of Transformative Leadership and Spirituality
- SPU receives $3.2 million donation to build a new Student Life Centre
- Participate in a National Survey!
- The Sisters of Charity of Ottawa – An Ongoing Legacy of Compassion