SSHRC doctoral fellowship of $40,000 awarded to a Saint Paul University student
The Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) has awarded a doctoral fellowship to Rémi Lepage, Faculty of Theology, in its 2012–2013 competition.
The fellowship is for a research project entitled Rites et pluralisme culturel: l'agent ritualisé chez Catherine Bell. The fellowship is for $40,000 over a two-year period.
- Canon Law in the 21st Century
- Jean La Rose named Saint Paul University’s 2016 Alumnus of the Year
- Professor Martin Blais receives the 2016 Capital Educators’ Award
- The closure of the Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) and the Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE)
- SPU will bestow the 2016 Alumnus of the Year Award to Mr. Jean La Rose