SPU welcomes Fr. John Vaughan, President of the Canon Law Society of America!
Saint Paul University welcomes Fr. John Vaughan, President of the Canon Law Society of America!
The Faculty of Canon Law of Saint Paul University is hosting Fr. John Vaughan, President of the Canon Law Society of America today! His lecture entitled “The Diocesan Synod: an Instrument of New Evangelization” will begin at 7:00 p.m. in the Amphitheatre. A reception will follow in the Atrium.
- Call for papers: Hegel, Religion and Politics Issues and Actuality
- Saint Paul University was the proud host of the 13th Express étudiant gala
- Richard Feist receives the 2015 Capital Educators’ Award for Saint Paul University
- Registration is now open for the program in Additional Qualifications in Religious Education Part I!
- Access to the university during the Main Street renewal project