SPU welcomes Fr. John Vaughan, President of the Canon Law Society of America!
Saint Paul University welcomes Fr. John Vaughan, President of the Canon Law Society of America!
The Faculty of Canon Law of Saint Paul University is hosting Fr. John Vaughan, President of the Canon Law Society of America today! His lecture entitled “The Diocesan Synod: an Instrument of New Evangelization” will begin at 7:00 p.m. in the Amphitheatre. A reception will follow in the Atrium.
- SPU will bestow the 2016 Alumnus of the Year Award to Mr. Jean La Rose
- SPU unveils its new corporate video!
- Record number of Saint Paul University graduates and honours for Caroline Andrew
- Call for Papers - Paying Tribute to René Girard (One Year after His Death)
- Professor Caroline Andrew to be awarded the Eugène de Mazenod Medal