SPU welcomes Fr. John Vaughan, President of the Canon Law Society of America!
Saint Paul University welcomes Fr. John Vaughan, President of the Canon Law Society of America!
The Faculty of Canon Law of Saint Paul University is hosting Fr. John Vaughan, President of the Canon Law Society of America today! His lecture entitled “The Diocesan Synod: an Instrument of New Evangelization” will begin at 7:00 p.m. in the Amphitheatre. A reception will follow in the Atrium.
- Honorary doctorate awarded to Michel Prévost; Saint Paul University student satisfaction levels show steady increase
- Saint Paul University honours archivist Michel Prévost
- Saint Paul University will be closed over the Easter weekend
- The Canadian Francophonie colleges and universities team up: a new association is created
- Manon Harvey receives the Governor General’s Academic Silver Medal