SPU welcomes Fr. John Vaughan, President of the Canon Law Society of America!
Saint Paul University welcomes Fr. John Vaughan, President of the Canon Law Society of America!
The Faculty of Canon Law of Saint Paul University is hosting Fr. John Vaughan, President of the Canon Law Society of America today! His lecture entitled “The Diocesan Synod: an Instrument of New Evangelization” will begin at 7:00 p.m. in the Amphitheatre. A reception will follow in the Atrium.
- Saint Paul University proudly awards the 2015 Redekop-Kroeker Scholarship to Evelyne Poisson
- Emerging Issues in Peace and Conflict Studies in Canada
- Saint Paul University will award the Eugène de Mazenod medal to Sister Louise Dunn, CND, and Brother Réjean Gadouas, O.M.I.
- 30% Off Ontario Tuition Program
- PUBLIC LECTURE : “Reception into Full Communion of Those in Irregular Marriages: Any Possibilities”