SPU welcomes Fr. John Vaughan, President of the Canon Law Society of America!
Saint Paul University welcomes Fr. John Vaughan, President of the Canon Law Society of America!
The Faculty of Canon Law of Saint Paul University is hosting Fr. John Vaughan, President of the Canon Law Society of America today! His lecture entitled “The Diocesan Synod: an Instrument of New Evangelization” will begin at 7:00 p.m. in the Amphitheatre. A reception will follow in the Atrium.
- New at Saint Paul University – Register and choose your courses online!
- Vatican II: Prends le livre, ouvre-le et lis* Live webinar on the four Constitutions of Vatican II
- New Doctorate of Conflict Studies program as of Fall 2013
- Beyond Control: A Mutual Respect Approach to Protest Crowd–Police Relations – now available in French!
- Presentation of the Desjardins Scholarship in Public Ethics