Speak up and have the chance to win $500!
Survey of Student Engagement and Satisfaction
Saint Paul University in collaboration with the University of Ottawa’s Institutional Research and Planning is currently carrying two surveys:
- the End-of-Program Survey (EOPS), a survey of our undergraduates students who are about to complete their program of study;
- the Undergraduate Alumni Survey (UAS), a survey of former students who received their undergraduate degree in 2011 or 2012.
You will be receiving an e-mail from the University of Ottawa (Institutional Research and Planning firstname.lastname@example.org) containing an invitation to participate.
SPU wants to improve your academic experience and you can help by completing the survey. Your participation, as current student or graduate, will help us improve the student experience, assist us in fulfilling our mission and will benefit both you and your classmates in the future.
Filling out the survey will take you 15 to 20 minutes. Please be assured that individual responses will remain confidential.
Prizes to be won:
Undergraduate Alumni Survey: $500
End-of-Program Survey: 1 of 3 tuition-fee credits of $500 each (or cash equivalent if in final session).
Please do not hesitate to contact Martin Blais, Director of Admissions, Registrar and Students Services, via telephone at 613-236-1393, ext. 2292 or via e-mail at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We thank you in advance for your valuable feedback.
- Call for Papers - Paying Tribute to René Girard (One Year after His Death)
- Professor Caroline Andrew to be awarded the Eugène de Mazenod Medal
- The Honourable Yasir Naqvi and Saint Paul University recognize Dr. Patricia Marsden Dole, 2015 Ontario Senior Achievement Award winner
- Graduate Diploma in Canonical Practice: Specialization in marriage law and procedures
- SPU welcomes Father Paschal Mgbeadichie, principal of the St Benedict Catholic Bilingual School in Yaoundé, Cameroun