SIRE - Summer Institute in Religious Education 2015
The Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE) will take place from July 6 to July 17, 2015.
It's not too late to register! REGISTER TODAY!
The Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE) is designed to meet the growing need for formation programs in religious education and catechesis. It responds to the Church’s invitation in the General Directory for Catechesis for systematic catechetical formation to be offered on the national level.
Participants include parish and diocesan ministers, such as diocesan directors, coordinators for family catechesis, parish catechetical coordinators, catechists, school teachers, chaplains, youth ministers, deacons, clergy, religious and seminarians. SIRE is delivered mainly by Canadian instructors who hold graduate degrees in Religious Education and related fields.
Four options of study:
1. University credit
2. SIRE Certificate
3. SIRE Certificate and University credit
4. Auditor (non-credit/non-certificate)
For more info on the SIRE Program Requirements and options of study: click here
Scheduled courses for 2015: click here
Registration is now closed for the following course: A 21st-CENTURY FAITH
For information on courses and program: Myrtle Power email@example.com
For registration inquiries: Katrine D’Arcy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Awarding of the Eugène de Mazenod Medal
- La Maison des Leaders, le Groupe Courage et PGF Consultants vous invitent à rencontrer Rémi Tremblay (in French only)
- Honouring the Past, Keeping Faith in the Present, Shaping the Future: The 2017 National Conference of the Catholic Network for Women’s Equality
- Premiere: Film Dawn of the Abyss
- Meet and Greet for future students accepted at Saint Paul University!