SIRE - Summer Institute in Religious Education 2015
The Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE) will take place from July 6 to July 17, 2015.
It's not too late to register! REGISTER TODAY!
The Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE) is designed to meet the growing need for formation programs in religious education and catechesis. It responds to the Church’s invitation in the General Directory for Catechesis for systematic catechetical formation to be offered on the national level.
Participants include parish and diocesan ministers, such as diocesan directors, coordinators for family catechesis, parish catechetical coordinators, catechists, school teachers, chaplains, youth ministers, deacons, clergy, religious and seminarians. SIRE is delivered mainly by Canadian instructors who hold graduate degrees in Religious Education and related fields.
Four options of study:
1. University credit
2. SIRE Certificate
3. SIRE Certificate and University credit
4. Auditor (non-credit/non-certificate)
For more info on the SIRE Program Requirements and options of study: click here
Scheduled courses for 2015: click here
Registration is now closed for the following course: A 21st-CENTURY FAITH
For information on courses and program: Myrtle Power firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration inquiries: Katrine D’Arcy email@example.com
- Summer School in Social Innovation (in French only)
- School of Social Communication “Brown Bag Event": Digital Spiritualities: The Interplay Between Community Rights, UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage and YouTube’s Whirling Dervishes
- Poster Session of Students in the Master in Public Ethics
- Noon Conference: Is Erdogan's Turkey heading into Authoritarianism?
- Study and Reflection Day: Pour une éthique de la marginalité