SIPL - Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy 2015
The Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) will take place from July 6 to July 17, 2015.
It's not too late to register! REGISTER TODAY!
The Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) is designed to enable those who prepare, lead and evaluate the liturgical activity of the Church to become familiar with the various liturgical rites of the Church and to develop skills useful for liturgical ministry.
Participants include parish and diocesan ministers, such as liturgy committee members, musicians, catechists, diocesan directors, deacons, clergy, religious and seminarians. SIPL is delivered mainly by Canadian instructors who hold graduate degrees in pastoral liturgy or related fields.
Four options of study:
1. University credit
2. SIPL Certificate
3. SIPL Certificate and University credit
4. Auditor (non-credit/non-certificate)
For more info on the SIPL Program Requirements and options of study: click here
Scheduled courses for 2015: click here
For information on courses and program: Myrtle Power email@example.com
For registration inquiries: Katrine D’Arcy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer School in Social Innovation (in French only)
- School of Social Communication “Brown Bag Event": Digital Spiritualities: The Interplay Between Community Rights, UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage and YouTube’s Whirling Dervishes
- Poster Session of Students in the Master in Public Ethics
- Noon Conference: Is Erdogan's Turkey heading into Authoritarianism?
- Study and Reflection Day: Pour une éthique de la marginalité