Sharing Group: Grieving Together
Following the death of Martin Auger, a student at Saint Paul University, Pastoral Services has organized a bilingual sharing group to help with the grieving process. It will take place on campus on Wednesday, July 20, at 6:30 p.m. in Room C-4 Guigues.
The group is open to everyone, both students and non-students, who knew Martin and who would like to have some support to cope with this situation. Fr. Daniel Renaud, OMI, chaplain at SPU, will be present with authorized people to lead small-group sharing. If you are interested, please contact us at 613-236-1393 ext. 2315 (Pastoral) or ext. 2272 (Fr. Daniel Renaud).
- 2016 Capital Educators' Award! Nominate an outstanding professor today!
- Congratulations to Scarlett Yvette Rodrigues Silvestre, recipient of a $7200 scholarship from the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
- Saint Paul University celebrates mass of the conversion of Saint Paul, feast day of the University's patron saint
- Welcome to our new chaplain Fr. Andrzej Jastrzębski, OMI
- The Society of St.Vincent de Paul Award