Sharing Group: Grieving Together
Following the death of Martin Auger, a student at Saint Paul University, Pastoral Services has organized a bilingual sharing group to help with the grieving process. It will take place on campus on Wednesday, July 20, at 6:30 p.m. in Room C-4 Guigues.
The group is open to everyone, both students and non-students, who knew Martin and who would like to have some support to cope with this situation. Fr. Daniel Renaud, OMI, chaplain at SPU, will be present with authorized people to lead small-group sharing. If you are interested, please contact us at 613-236-1393 ext. 2315 (Pastoral) or ext. 2272 (Fr. Daniel Renaud).
- Vatican II: Prends le livre, ouvre-le et lis* Live webinar on the four Constitutions of Vatican II
- New Doctorate of Conflict Studies program as of Fall 2013
- Beyond Control: A Mutual Respect Approach to Protest Crowd–Police Relations – now available in French!
- Presentation of the Desjardins Scholarship in Public Ethics
- A Student of the Faculty of Theology at the University of Erfurt in Germany