Sharing Group: Grieving Together
Following the death of Martin Auger, a student at Saint Paul University, Pastoral Services has organized a bilingual sharing group to help with the grieving process. It will take place on campus on Wednesday, July 20, at 6:30 p.m. in Room C-4 Guigues.
The group is open to everyone, both students and non-students, who knew Martin and who would like to have some support to cope with this situation. Fr. Daniel Renaud, OMI, chaplain at SPU, will be present with authorized people to lead small-group sharing. If you are interested, please contact us at 613-236-1393 ext. 2315 (Pastoral) or ext. 2272 (Fr. Daniel Renaud).
- Saint Paul University unveils its new corporate video!
- Saint Paul University celebrates its graduates and the close of an exceptional academic year!
- Saint Paul University to host international conference on nonviolence!
- Exposition: Holocaust by Bullets Yahad – In Unum, 10 years of investigation
- Graduate Diploma in Canon Law - Specialization in Marriage Law and Procedures