Sharing Group: Grieving Together
Following the death of Martin Auger, a student at Saint Paul University, Pastoral Services has organized a bilingual sharing group to help with the grieving process. It will take place on campus on Wednesday, July 20, at 6:30 p.m. in Room C-4 Guigues.
The group is open to everyone, both students and non-students, who knew Martin and who would like to have some support to cope with this situation. Fr. Daniel Renaud, OMI, chaplain at SPU, will be present with authorized people to lead small-group sharing. If you are interested, please contact us at 613-236-1393 ext. 2315 (Pastoral) or ext. 2272 (Fr. Daniel Renaud).
- Saint Paul University proudly awards the 2015 Redekop-Kroeker Scholarship to Evelyne Poisson
- Emerging Issues in Peace and Conflict Studies in Canada
- Saint Paul University will award the Eugène de Mazenod medal to Sister Louise Dunn, CND, and Brother Réjean Gadouas, O.M.I.
- 30% Off Ontario Tuition Program
- PUBLIC LECTURE : “Reception into Full Communion of Those in Irregular Marriages: Any Possibilities”