Sharing Group: Grieving Together
Following the death of Martin Auger, a student at Saint Paul University, Pastoral Services has organized a bilingual sharing group to help with the grieving process. It will take place on campus on Wednesday, July 20, at 6:30 p.m. in Room C-4 Guigues.
The group is open to everyone, both students and non-students, who knew Martin and who would like to have some support to cope with this situation. Fr. Daniel Renaud, OMI, chaplain at SPU, will be present with authorized people to lead small-group sharing. If you are interested, please contact us at 613-236-1393 ext. 2315 (Pastoral) or ext. 2272 (Fr. Daniel Renaud).
- A Sure Compass: Receiving Vatican II Today - April Date!! - Webcast Info!!
- Qualification additionnelle en éducation religieuse (QAER)
- SPU participating in the Grand rendez-vous des francophonies canadiennes
- Dr. Hazel Markwell is Saint Paul University’s 2014-2015 Alumna of the Year
- Meet our international exchange students: Jacob Getachew