School of Counselling, Psychotherapy, and Spirituality presents: The 4th Annual Poster Presentation Event
Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Time: 1:30 – 4:00 pm
Location: Old cafeteria (Laframboise 142) at Saint Paul University
This event is an opportunity for the MA students in the School of Counselling, Psychotherapy, and Spirituality to present their research seminar papers on a variety of topics. Students from the French and English programs will be presenting.
We welcome your support of this event and encourage you to engage the students in discussions of their research and provide comments. We hope the discussions between the attendees and the presenters will provide the opportunity for a vibrant exchange of ideas and a constructive dialogue.
We encourage students from all programs to attend so as to enrich this research event.
Please stay tuned: we will soon confirm a list of the presenters and the titles of their poster presentations.
Professors Sotiria Grafanaki, Ramón Martínez de Pisón & Christian Bellehumeur
- Awarding of the Eugène de Mazenod Medal
- La Maison des Leaders, le Groupe Courage et PGF Consultants vous invitent à rencontrer Rémi Tremblay (in French only)
- Honouring the Past, Keeping Faith in the Present, Shaping the Future: The 2017 National Conference of the Catholic Network for Women’s Equality
- Premiere: Film Dawn of the Abyss
- Meet and Greet for future students accepted at Saint Paul University!