School of Counselling, Psychotherapy, and Spirituality presents: The 4th Annual Poster Presentation Event
Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Time: 1:30 – 4:00 pm
Location: Old cafeteria (Laframboise 142) at Saint Paul University
This event is an opportunity for the MA students in the School of Counselling, Psychotherapy, and Spirituality to present their research seminar papers on a variety of topics. Students from the French and English programs will be presenting.
We welcome your support of this event and encourage you to engage the students in discussions of their research and provide comments. We hope the discussions between the attendees and the presenters will provide the opportunity for a vibrant exchange of ideas and a constructive dialogue.
We encourage students from all programs to attend so as to enrich this research event.
Please stay tuned: we will soon confirm a list of the presenters and the titles of their poster presentations.
Professors Sotiria Grafanaki, Ramón Martínez de Pisón & Christian Bellehumeur
- School of Social Communication “Brown Bag Event": Digital Spiritualities: The Interplay Between Community Rights, UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage and YouTube’s Whirling Dervishes
- Poster Session of Students in the Master in Public Ethics
- Noon Conference: Is Erdogan's Turkey heading into Authoritarianism?
- Study and Reflection Day: Pour une éthique de la marginalité
- From Reformation to Globalization in Canada, Germany, and the World