Saint Paul University presents Anselm Grün at the Canadian Museum of Civilization
Anselm Grün will give a conference at 7:00 p. m. at the Canadian Museum of Civilization on the theme Bonheur, sagesse et modernité (Happiness, Wisdom and Modernism). Anselm Grün is one of the most important contemporary authors in the area of international spiritual literature. The success of this Benedictine monk’s works is a phenomenon in the publishing world, in Canada as well as on an international scale. Grün has over 200 published titles, with sales exceeding 14 million copies. Anselm Grün is also a consultant in human resources management for large businesses such as BMW and Daimler-Benz.
The conference will be given in German with French interpretation.
Regular price: $17
Tickets are available at the Canadian Museum of Civilization on the day of the event, on line on the Web site www.mediaspaul.qc.ca and at the Saint Paul University and Canterbury House Bookstore.
For more information:
Saint Paul University and Canterbury House Bookstore
Sylvie Moisan, Director
Recuitment and Communications Service
Saint Paul University
514-322-7341, extension 2232
- School of Social Communication “Brown Bag Events”
- Fall Symposium: Interpersonal Relations and Community (October 28-29, 2016)
- Launch of the Calendar of documents of Canadian interest in the Archives and Libraries of Rome (1622–1922)
- Glasmacher Conference: René Girard: His Life, His Work, His Impact
- Being a Church of Mercy - Conference - How do we put mercy at the core of a Christian life?