Saint Paul University presents Anselm Grün at the Canadian Museum of Civilization
Anselm Grün will give a conference at 7:00 p. m. at the Canadian Museum of Civilization on the theme Bonheur, sagesse et modernité (Happiness, Wisdom and Modernism). Anselm Grün is one of the most important contemporary authors in the area of international spiritual literature. The success of this Benedictine monk’s works is a phenomenon in the publishing world, in Canada as well as on an international scale. Grün has over 200 published titles, with sales exceeding 14 million copies. Anselm Grün is also a consultant in human resources management for large businesses such as BMW and Daimler-Benz.
The conference will be given in German with French interpretation.
Regular price: $17
Tickets are available at the Canadian Museum of Civilization on the day of the event, on line on the Web site www.mediaspaul.qc.ca and at the Saint Paul University and Canterbury House Bookstore.
For more information:
Saint Paul University and Canterbury House Bookstore
Sylvie Moisan, Director
Recuitment and Communications Service
Saint Paul University
514-322-7341, extension 2232
- Building Hospitable Communities for Aging: Challenge and Opportunities
- Celebration of the Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) and the Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE)
- Liturgical Catechesis: A Pilgrimage through Sunday Eucharist (gathering the Body of Christ)
- Summer Institute in the New Evangelization 2016
- Découvrir, vivre et annoncer l’Évangile dans un monde transformé par les nouveaux médias numériques (in French only)