Saint Paul University presents Anselm Grün at the Canadian Museum of Civilization
Anselm Grün will give a conference at 7:00 p. m. at the Canadian Museum of Civilization on the theme Bonheur, sagesse et modernité (Happiness, Wisdom and Modernism). Anselm Grün is one of the most important contemporary authors in the area of international spiritual literature. The success of this Benedictine monk’s works is a phenomenon in the publishing world, in Canada as well as on an international scale. Grün has over 200 published titles, with sales exceeding 14 million copies. Anselm Grün is also a consultant in human resources management for large businesses such as BMW and Daimler-Benz.
The conference will be given in German with French interpretation.
Regular price: $17
Tickets are available at the Canadian Museum of Civilization on the day of the event, on line on the Web site www.mediaspaul.qc.ca and at the Saint Paul University and Canterbury House Bookstore.
For more information:
Saint Paul University and Canterbury House Bookstore
Sylvie Moisan, Director
Recutement and Communications Service
Saint Paul University
514-322-7341, extension 2232
- Book Launch of Professors Catherine Clifford and Pierre Hurtubise
- Exposition: Holocaust by Bullets Yahad – In Unum, 10 years of investigation
- Panel Discussion on Genocide - Duty to Remember and the Rebuilding of Nations
- Aboriginal Pastoral Ministry Leadership Program
- Intercultural Formation Program for Priests and Religious Coming to Minister in Canada