Saint Paul University unveils its new corporate video!
During the closing ceremony to mark the end of the academic year on Friday, April 12, Saint Paul University unveiled the University's new corporate video to the public.
Filled with candid photos of students, professors and staff, the aim of the video is to draw attention to the University's brand image - This is the face of change - while highlighting the distinctive approaches of our University: interaction, openness to the world, need for social justice, and critical thinking.
Share the video with others and spread the word!
- Saint Paul University proudly awards the 2015 Redekop-Kroeker Scholarship to Evelyne Poisson
- Emerging Issues in Peace and Conflict Studies in Canada
- Saint Paul University will award the Eugène de Mazenod medal to Sister Louise Dunn, CND, and Brother Réjean Gadouas, O.M.I.
- 30% Off Ontario Tuition Program
- PUBLIC LECTURE : “Reception into Full Communion of Those in Irregular Marriages: Any Possibilities”