Saint Paul University unveils its new corporate video!
During the closing ceremony to mark the end of the academic year on Friday, April 12, Saint Paul University unveiled the University's new corporate video to the public.
Filled with candid photos of students, professors and staff, the aim of the video is to draw attention to the University's brand image - This is the face of change - while highlighting the distinctive approaches of our University: interaction, openness to the world, need for social justice, and critical thinking.
Share the video with others and spread the word!
- Congratulations to Bianca Picciano, recipient of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul $5,000 bursary
- Congratulations to Global Affairs Canada scholarship recipients Leticia Maria Gil Martinez and Laura Paola Pena Santamaria of the Dominican Republic
- Psychology for Everyday Living
- Call for Papers: Being a Church of Mercy
- New publication: "Le Dieu qui tient parole: Petite histoire du salut pour aujourd’hui" - Ramón Martínez de Pisón (en français seulement)