Saint Paul University unveils its new corporate video!
During the closing ceremony to mark the end of the academic year on Friday, April 12, Saint Paul University unveiled the University's new corporate video to the public.
Filled with candid photos of students, professors and staff, the aim of the video is to draw attention to the University's brand image - This is the face of change - while highlighting the distinctive approaches of our University: interaction, openness to the world, need for social justice, and critical thinking.
Share the video with others and spread the word!
- Call for Nominations: 2015 - 2016 Alumnus of the Year Award
- Saint Paul University to offer Master’s and Licentiate in Canon Law in Australia
- October 5th 2015: World Teacher’s Day!
- Congratulations to Hannah MacFarlane, recipient of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul $5,000 bursary
- Launch of the special edition of Studia canonica in honour of Father Roland Jacques, O.M.I.