Saint Paul University unveils its new corporate video!
During the closing ceremony to mark the end of the academic year on Friday, April 12, Saint Paul University unveiled the University's new corporate video to the public.
Filled with candid photos of students, professors and staff, the aim of the video is to draw attention to the University's brand image - This is the face of change - while highlighting the distinctive approaches of our University: interaction, openness to the world, need for social justice, and critical thinking.
Share the video with others and spread the word!
- The Jean-Léon Allie Library provides support for researchers to abide by the new Tri-Agency Open Access Policy
- Saint Paul University’s Faculty of Theology honored to accept accreditation from the Association of Theological Schools
- Saint Paul University is pleased to welcome teachers from the Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est!
- Congratulations to our graduates!
- Saint Paul University Announces $2.5-Million Gift for New School of Social Innovation