Saint Paul University unveils its new corporate video!
During the closing ceremony to mark the end of the academic year on Friday, April 12, Saint Paul University unveiled the University's new corporate video to the public.
Filled with candid photos of students, professors and staff, the aim of the video is to draw attention to the University's brand image - This is the face of change - while highlighting the distinctive approaches of our University: interaction, openness to the world, need for social justice, and critical thinking.
Share the video with others and spread the word!
- Congratulations to Hannah MacFarlane, recipient of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul $5,000 bursary
- Launch of the special edition of Studia canonica in honour of Father Roland Jacques, O.M.I.
- The Library Offers Students the Opportunity to Borrow Books
- The Anglican Studies Program presents : “Music That Makes Community”
- The Jean-Léon Allie Library provides support for researchers to abide by the new Tri-Agency Open Access Policy