Saint Paul University's Alumnus of the Year 2013
An Evening to Honour Saint Paul University’s Alumnus of the Year
November 7, 2013, at 6 p.m.
Each year, Saint Paul University organizes an evening to recognize the outstanding commitment of one of our alumni to his or her community. This year, the University will honour Mr. Gil Rémillard.
This annual event also seeks to raise funds for a new endowment fund that will be created in his honour. Gil Rémillard, who has dyslexia himself, supports various organizations that help children with learning disabilities. His wife, Marie DuPont, who is Chair of the Board of Directors of the Conseil des arts et des lettres du Québec, is also a B.Ph. graduate of Saint Paul University.
An endowment fund on behalf of Gil and Marie Rémillard will be dedicated to the Student Success Centre of Saint Paul University.
- Soirée-conférence: Religion et violence (in french only)
- Soirée-conférence : Un Bureau de la liberté de religion au Canada, pourquoi faire ? (in french only)
- Soirée-conférence : L’enseignement de Mme Guyon dans le renouveau contemplatif chrétien (in french only)
- Soirée-conférence : Saint Pierre : un parcours de foi qui nous ressemble (in french only)
- Soirée-conférence : Les défis pastoraux de la famille dans le contexte de l’Évangélisation (in french only)