Saint Paul University's Alumnus of the Year 2013
An Evening to Honour Saint Paul University’s Alumnus of the Year
November 7, 2013, at 6 p.m.
Each year, Saint Paul University organizes an evening to recognize the outstanding commitment of one of our alumni to his or her community. This year, the University will honour Mr. Gil Rémillard.
This annual event also seeks to raise funds for a new endowment fund that will be created in his honour. Gil Rémillard, who has dyslexia himself, supports various organizations that help children with learning disabilities. His wife, Marie DuPont, who is Chair of the Board of Directors of the Conseil des arts et des lettres du Québec, is also a B.Ph. graduate of Saint Paul University.
An endowment fund on behalf of Gil and Marie Rémillard will be dedicated to the Student Success Centre of Saint Paul University.
- ASG presents: Canada and Sub-Saharan Africa: partners in building a secure, sustainable and prosperous future
- Mass to highlight the World Day of Social Justice
- Conference of the Centre for Research in Public Ethics and Governance: Animal Ethics and The Question of the Modern Subject
- Extremism, Conflict and Peacebuilding: What Does Religion Have to Do With It?
- Indigenous Pastoral Leadership Formation Program 2016