Saint Paul University's Alumnus of the Year 2013
An Evening to Honour Saint Paul University’s Alumnus of the Year
November 7, 2013, at 6 p.m.
Each year, Saint Paul University organizes an evening to recognize the outstanding commitment of one of our alumni to his or her community. This year, the University will honour Mr. Gil Rémillard.
This annual event also seeks to raise funds for a new endowment fund that will be created in his honour. Gil Rémillard, who has dyslexia himself, supports various organizations that help children with learning disabilities. His wife, Marie DuPont, who is Chair of the Board of Directors of the Conseil des arts et des lettres du Québec, is also a B.Ph. graduate of Saint Paul University.
An endowment fund on behalf of Gil and Marie Rémillard will be dedicated to the Student Success Centre of Saint Paul University.
- Meet and Greet for Future Saint Paul University Students
- Canon Law in the 21st Century
- Building Hospitable Communities for Aging: Challenge and Opportunities
- Celebration of the Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) and the Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE)
- Liturgical Catechesis: A Pilgrimage through Sunday Eucharist (gathering the Body of Christ)