Saint Paul University's Alumnus of the Year 2013
An Evening to Honour Saint Paul University’s Alumnus of the Year
November 7, 2013, at 6 p.m.
Each year, Saint Paul University organizes an evening to recognize the outstanding commitment of one of our alumni to his or her community. This year, the University will honour Mr. Gil Rémillard.
This annual event also seeks to raise funds for a new endowment fund that will be created in his honour. Gil Rémillard, who has dyslexia himself, supports various organizations that help children with learning disabilities. His wife, Marie DuPont, who is Chair of the Board of Directors of the Conseil des arts et des lettres du Québec, is also a B.Ph. graduate of Saint Paul University.
An endowment fund on behalf of Gil and Marie Rémillard will be dedicated to the Student Success Centre of Saint Paul University.
- A Half Century after Dei Verbum: What’s Happening in Biblical Studies?
- Public Lecture on the World Bank's New Environmental and Social Standards
- Webinars - Canon 702: Subside accordé aux religieux/religieuses qui quittent leur institut
- Webinars - The Financial Settlement with the Religious Accepting an Indult of Departure from the Institute
- Webinars - Prayer and Liturgy:Issues for Members of Religious Institutes