Saint Paul University is pleased to host the 6th Meeting of the Executive Group of the Association of Oblate Institutes of Higher Learning
Saint Paul University was the site of the 6th gathering of the Executive Group of the Association of Oblate Institutes of Higher Learning (AOIHL). Chantal Beauvais, the Rector of Saint Paul University, served as the host for this 4-day meeting.
The attendees this year included the following members of the Association: Sylvester David, OMI, St. Joseph Theological Institute (Cedara, South Africa); Andrzej Jastrzebski, OMI, Oblate’s Seminary (Obra, Poland); Eduardo Tanudtanud, OMI, Notre Dame University (Cotabato, Philippines); Didier Mupaya, OMI, St. Eugene Institute (Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo); and Ron Rolheiser, OMI, and Scott Woodward, Oblate School of Theology (San Antonio, Texas).
Also attending the meetings were Fabio Ciardi, Director of Oblate Studies and Research; Warren Brown, AOIHL coordinator and General Councillor for Canada-USA; Jean-Hérick Jasmin, President of CLAR (Confederación Caribeña y Latinoamericana de Religiosas/os) in Colombia; Luc Tardif, Provincial Superior, Notre-Dame-du-Cap, Québec; and Saint Paul University professors Achiel Peelman, OMI, and Ramón Martínez De Pisón, OMI.
Left to right: Luc Tardif, OMI; Warren Brown, OMI; Ramón Martínez De Pisón, OMI; Ron Rolheiser, OMI; Eduardo Tanudtanud, OMI; Andrzej Jastrzebski, OMI; Sylvester David, OMI; Scott Woodward; Fabio Ciardi, OMI; Jean-Herick Jasmin, OMI; Didier Mupaya, OMI; Achiel Peelman, OMI; Chantal Beauvais.
- Call for Papers - Paying Tribute to René Girard (One Year after His Death)
- Professor Caroline Andrew to be awarded the Eugène de Mazenod Medal
- The Honourable Yasir Naqvi and Saint Paul University recognize Dr. Patricia Marsden Dole, 2015 Ontario Senior Achievement Award winner
- Graduate Diploma in Canonical Practice: Specialization in marriage law and procedures
- SPU welcomes Father Paschal Mgbeadichie, principal of the St Benedict Catholic Bilingual School in Yaoundé, Cameroun