Saint Paul University is pleased to host the 6th Meeting of the Executive Group of the Association of Oblate Institutes of Higher Learning
Saint Paul University was the site of the 6th gathering of the Executive Group of the Association of Oblate Institutes of Higher Learning (AOIHL). Chantal Beauvais, the Rector of Saint Paul University, served as the host for this 4-day meeting.
The attendees this year included the following members of the Association: Sylvester David, OMI, St. Joseph Theological Institute (Cedara, South Africa); Andrzej Jastrzebski, OMI, Oblate’s Seminary (Obra, Poland); Eduardo Tanudtanud, OMI, Notre Dame University (Cotabato, Philippines); Didier Mupaya, OMI, St. Eugene Institute (Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo); and Ron Rolheiser, OMI, and Scott Woodward, Oblate School of Theology (San Antonio, Texas).
Also attending the meetings were Fabio Ciardi, Director of Oblate Studies and Research; Warren Brown, AOIHL coordinator and General Councillor for Canada-USA; Jean-Hérick Jasmin, President of CLAR (Confederación Caribeña y Latinoamericana de Religiosas/os) in Colombia; Luc Tardif, Provincial Superior, Notre-Dame-du-Cap, Québec; and Saint Paul University professors Achiel Peelman, OMI, and Ramón Martínez De Pisón, OMI.
Left to right: Luc Tardif, OMI; Warren Brown, OMI; Ramón Martínez De Pisón, OMI; Ron Rolheiser, OMI; Eduardo Tanudtanud, OMI; Andrzej Jastrzebski, OMI; Sylvester David, OMI; Scott Woodward; Fabio Ciardi, OMI; Jean-Herick Jasmin, OMI; Didier Mupaya, OMI; Achiel Peelman, OMI; Chantal Beauvais.
- Honorary doctorate awarded to Michel Prévost; Saint Paul University student satisfaction levels show steady increase
- Saint Paul University honours archivist Michel Prévost
- Saint Paul University will be closed over the Easter weekend
- The Canadian Francophonie colleges and universities team up: a new association is created
- Manon Harvey receives the Governor General’s Academic Silver Medal