Saint Paul University hosts Internationally Renowned Theorist Dr. Robert Kegan
Dr. Robert Kegan, internationally renowned developmental theorist, and Meehan Professor of Adult Learning and Professional Development, from Harvard University will give the Keynote Address as part of the 22nd Annual Symposium on Conflict Resolution at Saint Paul University, 6 p.m. in the Amphitheatre on January 31, 2013.
In conjunction with this year’s symposium theme “Consciousness, Identity and Meaning-Making”, Professor Kegan keynote address will focus on the relationship between conflict and the development of mind and consciousness, our capacity for understanding the complexity of a situation change, reactions in conflict situations and the responsibility of conflict in our development.
As primary sponsor of this year’s symposium, along with University of Ottawa and Carleton University, Saint Paul University’s Conflict Studies program continues to contribute to the advancement of the field of conflict studies within Canada and internationally. It is concerned with conflict at the interpersonal, institutional, local, national and international levels, and conducts research and training with the goal of enabling dialogue and promoting constructive responses to conflict.
This lecture is the Keynote Address for the 22nd Annual Symposium on Conflict Resolution with the theme “Consciousness, Identity and Meaning-Making”, which continues at the RA Centre on Friday, February 1 and at Saint Paul University on Saturday morning, February 2nd, 2013.
- Call for papers: Hegel, Religion and Politics Issues and Actuality
- Saint Paul University was the proud host of the 13th Express étudiant gala
- Richard Feist receives the 2015 Capital Educators’ Award for Saint Paul University
- Registration is now open for the program in Additional Qualifications in Religious Education Part I!
- Access to the university during the Main Street renewal project