Saint Paul University hosts Internationally Renowned Theorist Dr. Robert Kegan
Dr. Robert Kegan, internationally renowned developmental theorist, and Meehan Professor of Adult Learning and Professional Development, from Harvard University will give the Keynote Address as part of the 22nd Annual Symposium on Conflict Resolution at Saint Paul University, 6 p.m. in the Amphitheatre on January 31, 2013.
In conjunction with this year’s symposium theme “Consciousness, Identity and Meaning-Making”, Professor Kegan keynote address will focus on the relationship between conflict and the development of mind and consciousness, our capacity for understanding the complexity of a situation change, reactions in conflict situations and the responsibility of conflict in our development.
As primary sponsor of this year’s symposium, along with University of Ottawa and Carleton University, Saint Paul University’s Conflict Studies program continues to contribute to the advancement of the field of conflict studies within Canada and internationally. It is concerned with conflict at the interpersonal, institutional, local, national and international levels, and conducts research and training with the goal of enabling dialogue and promoting constructive responses to conflict.
This lecture is the Keynote Address for the 22nd Annual Symposium on Conflict Resolution with the theme “Consciousness, Identity and Meaning-Making”, which continues at the RA Centre on Friday, February 1 and at Saint Paul University on Saturday morning, February 2nd, 2013.
- Saint Paul University proudly awards the 2015 Redekop-Kroeker Scholarship to Evelyne Poisson
- Emerging Issues in Peace and Conflict Studies in Canada
- Saint Paul University will award the Eugène de Mazenod medal to Sister Louise Dunn, CND, and Brother Réjean Gadouas, O.M.I.
- 30% Off Ontario Tuition Program
- PUBLIC LECTURE : “Reception into Full Communion of Those in Irregular Marriages: Any Possibilities”