Saint Paul University hosts Internationally Renowned Theorist Dr. Robert Kegan
Dr. Robert Kegan, internationally renowned developmental theorist, and Meehan Professor of Adult Learning and Professional Development, from Harvard University will give the Keynote Address as part of the 22nd Annual Symposium on Conflict Resolution at Saint Paul University, 6 p.m. in the Amphitheatre on January 31, 2013.
In conjunction with this year’s symposium theme “Consciousness, Identity and Meaning-Making”, Professor Kegan keynote address will focus on the relationship between conflict and the development of mind and consciousness, our capacity for understanding the complexity of a situation change, reactions in conflict situations and the responsibility of conflict in our development.
As primary sponsor of this year’s symposium, along with University of Ottawa and Carleton University, Saint Paul University’s Conflict Studies program continues to contribute to the advancement of the field of conflict studies within Canada and internationally. It is concerned with conflict at the interpersonal, institutional, local, national and international levels, and conducts research and training with the goal of enabling dialogue and promoting constructive responses to conflict.
This lecture is the Keynote Address for the 22nd Annual Symposium on Conflict Resolution with the theme “Consciousness, Identity and Meaning-Making”, which continues at the RA Centre on Friday, February 1 and at Saint Paul University on Saturday morning, February 2nd, 2013.
- Call for Papers - Paying Tribute to René Girard (One Year after His Death)
- Professor Caroline Andrew to be awarded the Eugène de Mazenod Medal
- The Honourable Yasir Naqvi and Saint Paul University recognize Dr. Patricia Marsden Dole, 2015 Ontario Senior Achievement Award winner
- Graduate Diploma in Canonical Practice: Specialization in marriage law and procedures
- SPU welcomes Father Paschal Mgbeadichie, principal of the St Benedict Catholic Bilingual School in Yaoundé, Cameroun