Saint Paul Professor Sophie Ménard successfully defends her Doctoral Thesis in Education.
Saint Paul Professor Sophie Ménard, registered in the Doctorat en sciences de l’éducation program at Université du Québec en Outaouais (UQO), successfully defended her thesis on "L’étude des relations entre les stratégies d’intervention des coachs et les types d’insight dans le coaching de dirigeants" on August 29 2013.
Congratulations, Professor Ménard!
- Honorary doctorate awarded to Michel Prévost; Saint Paul University student satisfaction levels show steady increase
- Saint Paul University honours archivist Michel Prévost
- Saint Paul University will be closed over the Easter weekend
- The Canadian Francophonie colleges and universities team up: a new association is created
- Manon Harvey receives the Governor General’s Academic Silver Medal