Saint Paul Professor Sophie Ménard successfully defends her Doctoral Thesis in Education.
Saint Paul Professor Sophie Ménard, registered in the Doctorat en sciences de l’éducation program at Université du Québec en Outaouais (UQO), successfully defended her thesis on "L’étude des relations entre les stratégies d’intervention des coachs et les types d’insight dans le coaching de dirigeants" on August 29 2013.
Congratulations, Professor Ménard!
- Professor Catherine Clifford giving an interview to Vatican Radio in Rome
- Course offered in 2014 - Johannine Literature
- Reading the Bible with a critical eye
- Honoring the recipients of the Governor General’s Academic Medals!
- Publishing of a collection of essays edited by the Rector and professors at SPU!