Saint Paul Professor Sophie Ménard successfully defends her Doctoral Thesis in Education.
Saint Paul Professor Sophie Ménard, registered in the Doctorat en sciences de l’éducation program at Université du Québec en Outaouais (UQO), successfully defended her thesis on "L’étude des relations entre les stratégies d’intervention des coachs et les types d’insight dans le coaching de dirigeants" on August 29 2013.
Congratulations, Professor Ménard!
- SPU proudly celebrates the 40th anniversary of its Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre
- Monthly Reading Groups in Critical Religion and Public Ethics at USP
- Congratulations to the recipients of the King's Daughters and Sons Scholarship!
- Housing still available at SPU Residence
- Enrolment increases at SPU: the trend continues!