Saint Paul Professor Sophie Ménard successfully defends her Doctoral Thesis in Education.
Saint Paul Professor Sophie Ménard, registered in the Doctorat en sciences de l’éducation program at Université du Québec en Outaouais (UQO), successfully defended her thesis on "L’étude des relations entre les stratégies d’intervention des coachs et les types d’insight dans le coaching de dirigeants" on August 29 2013.
Congratulations, Professor Ménard!
- Book Launch of Professors Catherine Clifford and Pierre Hurtubise
- SPU Professors are Capital Educators' Awards Finalists 2014!
- Saint Paul University unveils its new corporate video!
- Saint Paul University celebrates its graduates and the close of an exceptional academic year!
- Saint Paul University to host international conference on nonviolence!