Saint Paul Professor Sophie Ménard successfully defends her Doctoral Thesis in Education.
Saint Paul Professor Sophie Ménard, registered in the Doctorat en sciences de l’éducation program at Université du Québec en Outaouais (UQO), successfully defended her thesis on "L’étude des relations entre les stratégies d’intervention des coachs et les types d’insight dans le coaching de dirigeants" on August 29 2013.
Congratulations, Professor Ménard!
- Saint Paul University was the proud host of the 13th Express étudiant gala
- Richard Feist receives the 2015 Capital Educators’ Award for Saint Paul University
- Registration is now open for the program in Additional Qualifications in Religious Education Part I!
- Access to the university during the Main Street renewal project
- Main Street renewal project