Office of Research and Ethics
The Office of Research and Ethics, under the mandate of the Vice-Rector Academic and Research, oversees research development at the University. It is responsible for the administration of research programs and scholarships in compliance with the policies, regulations and goals of the University, funding agencies and donors. It also supports the Saint Paul University's research programmes and Ethics Committee.
Its responsibilities are as follows:
- developing research policies and establishing priorities for research development and funding;
- managing the research competitions of the Henry Herbert Glasmacher Fund;
- informing new professors as to research procedures and funding;
- supporting the development of research centres, chairs and institute;
- promoting research;
- monitoring the financial reporting of grants and scholarships;
- submitting the annual research report.