Rector’s Message 2014
On behalf of Saint Paul University’s teaching and administrative staff, I would like to extend our very best wishes for 2014. In the months ahead, may you realize your deepest aspirations, forge new friendships, and most importantly, experience the joy of learning.
What a pleasure it is to see the campus so full of life! I wish you a wonderful experience at USP — together we can change the world. As Nelson Mandela put it so well, “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” Indeed, education is an essential part of sustainable social development.
I would like to extend a special welcome to our new students. We are committed to offering an academic environment that is both safe and stimulating, and a learning experience whose appeal derives as much from the people in the classrooms as from the excellence of USP’s programs and services.
I also encourage you to attend our Open House on January 22 , where you can meet our professors and find out more about study programs that may be of interest to you.
Our top priority has always been to provide the opportunities and support you need to succeed. It is important to us that your time at USP be a memorable experience.
- ASG presents: Canada and Sub-Saharan Africa: partners in building a secure, sustainable and prosperous future
- Mass to highlight the World Day of Social Justice
- Conference of the Centre for Research in Public Ethics and Governance: Animal Ethics and The Question of the Modern Subject
- Extremism, Conflict and Peacebuilding: What Does Religion Have to Do With It?
- Indigenous Pastoral Leadership Formation Program 2016