INVITATION TO PARENTS OF FUTURE UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
You play an important role in supporting your child in their choice of program as well as in their transition to university, so we want you to have as much information as you can about us.
Do you have any questions about our programs?
Saint Paul University offers an interesting variety of programs. Click on the links below to find out more about each program we offer:
- Canon Law
- Conflict Studies
- Counselling, Psychotherapy and Spirituality
- Public Ethics and Philosophy
- Social Communication
Do you have any questions about the application process, financial aid and scholarships?
Besides offering you information online about the application process, financial aid and scholarships, Saint Paul University provides a range of services to help your child and you during this time of transition, along with tools to help your child adjust to university life and succeed in their studies.
Students and parents can:
- meet with our admissions team;
- take part in the “Student for a day” activity;
- visit the University campus;
- check out the “Future Students” section on our website;
- discover the Student Success Centre; or
- contact us directly for any other questions.
Get informed, come meet us!
613-236-1393 ext. 0