Publishing of a book by Professor Ramón Martínez de Pisón
Saint Paul University if proud to announce the publishing of Professor Ramón Martínez de Pisón’s book: From Violence to Peace, Dismantling the Manipulation of Religion. This is the first issue of the series Conflicts, Ethics and Spirituality.
Professor Martínez de Pisón is Full Professor in the Faculty of Human Sciences at Saint Paul University. He holds doctorates in theology and psychology and is the author of numerous books and scholarly articles on Christian anthropology, sin and evil, death and the afterlife, shame and suicide, as well as religion and violence. He is a Roman Catholic priest and a member of the religious congregation of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate.
- 2016 Capital Educators' Award! Nominate an outstanding professor today!
- Congratulations to Scarlett Yvette Rodrigues Silvestre, recipient of a $7200 scholarship from the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
- Saint Paul University celebrates mass of the conversion of Saint Paul, feast day of the University's patron saint
- Welcome to our new chaplain Fr. Andrzej Jastrzębski, OMI
- The Society of St.Vincent de Paul Award