Publishing of a book by Professor Ramón Martínez de Pisón
Saint Paul University if proud to announce the publishing of Professor Ramón Martínez de Pisón’s book: From Violence to Peace, Dismantling the Manipulation of Religion. This is the first issue of the series Conflicts, Ethics and Spirituality.
Professor Martínez de Pisón is Full Professor in the Faculty of Human Sciences at Saint Paul University. He holds doctorates in theology and psychology and is the author of numerous books and scholarly articles on Christian anthropology, sin and evil, death and the afterlife, shame and suicide, as well as religion and violence. He is a Roman Catholic priest and a member of the religious congregation of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate.
- Book Launch of Professors Catherine Clifford and Pierre Hurtubise
- SPU Professors are Capital Educators' Awards Finalists 2014!
- Saint Paul University unveils its new corporate video!
- Saint Paul University celebrates its graduates and the close of an exceptional academic year!
- Saint Paul University to host international conference on nonviolence!