Publishing of a book by Professor Ramón Martínez de Pisón
Saint Paul University if proud to announce the publishing of Professor Ramón Martínez de Pisón’s book: From Violence to Peace, Dismantling the Manipulation of Religion. This is the first issue of the series Conflicts, Ethics and Spirituality.
Professor Martínez de Pisón is Full Professor in the Faculty of Human Sciences at Saint Paul University. He holds doctorates in theology and psychology and is the author of numerous books and scholarly articles on Christian anthropology, sin and evil, death and the afterlife, shame and suicide, as well as religion and violence. He is a Roman Catholic priest and a member of the religious congregation of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate.
- A Sure Compass: Receiving Vatican II Today - April Date!! - Webcast Info!!
- Qualification additionnelle en éducation religieuse (QAER)
- SPU participating in the Grand rendez-vous des francophonies canadiennes
- Dr. Hazel Markwell is Saint Paul University’s 2014-2015 Alumna of the Year
- Meet our international exchange students: Jacob Getachew