PUBLIC LECTURE - “Due Process and The Right of Defense: Fulcrum of Law and Heart of Justice”
SPONSORED BY THE FACULTY OF CANON LAW
“Due Process and The Right of Defense:
Fulcrum of Law and Heart of Justice”
Reverend Father Phillip J. Brown, S.S., JD, JCD
President of the Canon Law Society of America
Rector/President, Theological College
The Catholic University of America
Monday, February 24, 2014
Amphitheatre, Room 1124
Father Brown is a member of the Society of Saint Sulpice and a priest of the Diocese of Bismarck, North Dakota. He holds a Licentiate in Canon Law (1997) and a Doctorate in Canon Law (1999) from the Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome. As well as his duties as Rector/President of the Theological College, CUA, he is Économe général (General Treasurer) of the Société de Saint Sulpice.
- A Half Century after Dei Verbum: What’s Happening in Biblical Studies?
- Public Lecture on the World Bank's New Environmental and Social Standards
- Webinars - Canon 702: Subside accordé aux religieux/religieuses qui quittent leur institut
- Webinars - The Financial Settlement with the Religious Accepting an Indult of Departure from the Institute
- Webinars - Prayer and Liturgy:Issues for Members of Religious Institutes