PUBLIC LECTURE - “Due Process and The Right of Defense: Fulcrum of Law and Heart of Justice”
SPONSORED BY THE FACULTY OF CANON LAW
“Due Process and The Right of Defense:
Fulcrum of Law and Heart of Justice”
Reverend Father Phillip J. Brown, S.S., JD, JCD
President of the Canon Law Society of America
Rector/President, Theological College
The Catholic University of America
Monday, February 24, 2014
Amphitheatre, Room 1124
Father Brown is a member of the Society of Saint Sulpice and a priest of the Diocese of Bismarck, North Dakota. He holds a Licentiate in Canon Law (1997) and a Doctorate in Canon Law (1999) from the Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome. As well as his duties as Rector/President of the Theological College, CUA, he is Économe général (General Treasurer) of the Société de Saint Sulpice.
- Indigenous Pastoral Leadership Formation Program
- School of Social Communication "Brown Bag Event"
- 200th Anniversary Celebrations of the Congregation of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate
- Webinar: Le ministère épiscopal comme service à l’unité et à la communion : une lecture du Pape François (in French only)
- Webinar: The Challenges of the Family in the Contemporary World: Juridical and Pastoral Reflections on the Synod of Bishops