Psychology for Everyday Living: Love Sense
Date: February 15, 2017 – 7 to 8:30 p.m.
Cost: $20 at the door, no registration required. Admission for Saint Paul University students is free.
Location: Saint Paul University, Room G102
Presenter: Dr. Sue Johnson, PhD
Open to the public.
Love Sense empowers you with the confidence in love relationships and outlines the three basic strategies for handling your attachment needs and fears, learning how to enhance or repair the bond with your partner. Dr. Sue Johnson, PhD is an expert and author in couple relationships.
Psychology for Everyday Living is presented by Saint Paul University in collaboration with Capital Choice Counselling Group.
- School of Social Communication “Brown Bag Event": Digital Spiritualities: The Interplay Between Community Rights, UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage and YouTube’s Whirling Dervishes
- Poster Session of Students in the Master in Public Ethics
- Noon Conference: Is Erdogan's Turkey heading into Authoritarianism?
- Study and Reflection Day: Pour une éthique de la marginalité
- From Reformation to Globalization in Canada, Germany, and the World