Psychology for Everyday Living: Love Sense
Date: February 15, 2017 – 7 to 8:30 p.m.
Cost: $20 at the door, no registration required. Admission for Saint Paul University students is free.
Location: Saint Paul University, Room G102
Presenter: Dr. Sue Johnson, PhD
Open to the public.
Love Sense empowers you with the confidence in love relationships and outlines the three basic strategies for handling your attachment needs and fears, learning how to enhance or repair the bond with your partner. Dr. Sue Johnson, PhD is an expert and author in couple relationships.
Psychology for Everyday Living is presented by Saint Paul University in collaboration with Capital Choice Counselling Group.
- Awarding of the Eugène de Mazenod Medal
- La Maison des Leaders, le Groupe Courage et PGF Consultants vous invitent à rencontrer Rémi Tremblay (in French only)
- Honouring the Past, Keeping Faith in the Present, Shaping the Future: The 2017 National Conference of the Catholic Network for Women’s Equality
- Premiere: Film Dawn of the Abyss
- Meet and Greet for future students accepted at Saint Paul University!