Psychology for Everyday Living: Happiness: Concrete Steps and Attitudes for Life
Date: March 30, 2017 – 7 to 8:30 p.m.
Cost: $20 at the door, no registration required. Admission for Saint Paul University students is free.
Location: Room 203 - Auditorium, Saint Paul University
Presenter: Prof. Martin Rovers PhD
Open to the public.
The science of psychology has always been about what is wrong with a person. This seminar wants to focus on what makes people happy or fulfilled. Dr. Martin Rovers is a professor at Saint Paul University.
Psychology for Everyday Living is presented by Saint Paul University in collaboration with Capital Choice Counselling Group.
- School of Social Communication “Brown Bag Event": Digital Spiritualities: The Interplay Between Community Rights, UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage and YouTube’s Whirling Dervishes
- Poster Session of Students in the Master in Public Ethics
- Noon Conference: Is Erdogan's Turkey heading into Authoritarianism?
- Study and Reflection Day: Pour une éthique de la marginalité
- From Reformation to Globalization in Canada, Germany, and the World