Psychology for Everyday Living: Happiness: Concrete Steps and Attitudes for Life
Date: March 30, 2017 – 7 to 8:30 p.m.
Cost: $20 at the door, no registration required. Admission for Saint Paul University students is free.
Location: Room 203 - Auditorium, Saint Paul University
Presenter: Prof. Martin Rovers PhD
Open to the public.
The science of psychology has always been about what is wrong with a person. This seminar wants to focus on what makes people happy or fulfilled. Dr. Martin Rovers is a professor at Saint Paul University.
Psychology for Everyday Living is presented by Saint Paul University in collaboration with Capital Choice Counselling Group.
- Awarding of the Eugène de Mazenod Medal
- La Maison des Leaders, le Groupe Courage et PGF Consultants vous invitent à rencontrer Rémi Tremblay (in French only)
- Honouring the Past, Keeping Faith in the Present, Shaping the Future: The 2017 National Conference of the Catholic Network for Women’s Equality
- Premiere: Film Dawn of the Abyss
- Meet and Greet for future students accepted at Saint Paul University!