Why choose Saint Paul University?
- Intimate classes and low student-teacher ratio
- Safe, secure and friendly campus with personalized services
- Bilingual setting in the heart of Ottawa, Canada's National Capital
- Diverse student population and international vision
- Advantageous College Credit Transfer program
- Solid reputation, experience, history and Catholic tradition
According to the 2014 National Survey of Student Engagement...
95% of first-year respondents would choose SPU again.
96% of graduating students rated their SPU experience ''good'' or ''excellent''!
According to the Graduates Employment Survey conducted in the Fall 2013 by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities...
95% of SPU graduates found employment within six months of completing their studies.
Why pursue studies in humanities? To contribute to a better tomorrow!
With Saint Paul University, you can be the face of change!
Saint Paul University is about more than acquiring knowledge. It’s about being in a new way that inspires you to effect change – and change the world. It can help you make your dreams come true, broaden your horizons and contribute to greater social justice in the world.
Saint Paul University offers a variety of unique programs:
- Canon Law
- Conflict Studies
- Counselling, Psychotherapy and Spirituality
- Public Ethics and Philosophy
- Social Communication
Besides its programs, Saint Paul University offers a number of complementary services:
- support and guidance to help you succeed academically and personally: counselling, an academic writing help service, assistance in preparing scholarship applications and requests for financial assistance, and student activities on campus;
- a research service and access to symposiums, conferences and workshops with distinguished specialists in the areas of issues facing today’s society, social justice issues and much more;
- some of the most generous admission scholarships, renewable for students who maintain a cumulative grade point average of 8.5 or higher at the end of each academic year;
- a library with an outstanding collection of documents and books on a range of subjects, especially religion, history and theology.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.